The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ahh home at last...Home at last... What A day and i even snuck in through Safari on my iPhone fora fe mins. said hello, said my congrats to everyone in general for the 20K + likes now and I find no reason to step up our posts and get 10K for some lucky sole because they will get a nice shiny new Wentar or Liztar whoever makes it..... That has got to be great, They are a couple of sharp gals i think we should keep around a bit longer along with seashell (Even though she is crazy) :rotfl: and i will catch hell for saying it in fun even and all the others that participate in our little home away from home here in 20K.

I asked Lizzie and Wendy if they would think of something to to bring attn to us hitting 20K likes. Something of and whatever they come up with that they can post so we can all download it it to have as a keepsake to remember the occasion. One of many occasions for us moving forward. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I know it will be good.

Yeah I know its going to look amazing whatever they come up with. :cool:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ahh so back from testing this S health app. Just did a little 1 mile but this app is really accurate with collecting the stats. Pretty cool

myzyhy3u.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

This dang place not only thread but my Volunteer role has got me like a drug addict sneaking around like i did today and make a post when I saw the likes count and then logged off....LOL :)

I am going to have to start using the forum app or using bamf and a few others suggested a few days ago because it is driving me nuts, Which is not too far off anyway....:biggrin:

​Anyway gonna have some dinner and chill and be back soon for more posting and spend a bit of time with my friends. BBL.

Bwahahahaha would that be cheap drugs :rotfl: The green iMore Forum app is great and so easy to access. One click and your in and because this thread is a sticky it's even easier now !

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Ahh home at last...Home at last... What A day and i even snuck in through Safari on my iPhone fora fe mins. said hello, said my congrats to everyone in general for the 20K + likes now and I find no reason to step up our posts and get 10K for some lucky sole because they will get a nice shiny new Wentar or Liztar whoever makes it..... That has got to be great, They are a couple of sharp gals i think we should keep around a bit longer along with seashell (Even though she is crazy) :rotfl: and i will catch hell for saying it in fun even and all the others that participate in our little home away from home here in 20K.

I asked Lizzie and Wendy if they would think of something to to bring attn to us hitting 20K likes. Something of and whatever they come up with that they can post so we can all download it it to have as a keepsake to remember the occasion. One of many occasions for us moving forward. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I know it will be good.

Hahahahahaha...crazy silly yes, that's just me. Having fun and feeling great...at the age I'm at, it's perfect sassy fun and I love every minute of it!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Quiet night: reading, AGT with my girls, more reading and maybe Rita will stop by!! Hubby is traveling so its lots of reading and waterslide again tomorrow!! ;)

We are watching AGT too :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Morning team20!!! Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday...

thanks Wendy for breakfast; I'm enjoying my iced coffee and kinda sorta ready to work ;)

Bamf, hope you have a better day...doing my happy dance for you! ;) ;)

Rellskie, hope you got some sleep and that your headache is gone!

Elizabeth, morning dear...I think maybe some ice cream is needed for the team today!!!

Jag, you don't need apple google or mapquest...I'll give you turn by turn directions myself! Sitting by the waterslide with Rita and waiting! ;)

Well with a comment like that how in the world can I turn that down seashell. I would be a fool to turn down an offer like that!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We are soo off and running with this thread now Jag!! Like like like like!! ;)

We sure are.... Think I am going to have to get use to using the iMore forum app. I am missing out on too much here in the AM not just in 20K but the forum period.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Quiet night: reading, AGT with my girls, more reading and maybe Rita will stop by!! Hubby is traveling so its lots of reading and waterslide again tomorrow!! ;)

seashell at least you have the girls to keep you company. Sitting here watching AGT myself and posting to try and catch up on some forum work.

Thank you for such a nice comment about directions and watch what you say... You never know about me.... My vacation is in 3 weeks...lol :rotfl::laughing::cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I know its going to look amazing whatever they come up with. :cool:

I have an idea but whatever it is I know it will be a killer momento to just have and download to remind of what we are part of. CB started it and gave me the idea.... Every single solatary person that is a regular family member of 20K or an occasional visitor, Now it is OUR thread and I am loving it and loving everyone that comes in in here because they want to.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bwahahahaha would that be cheap drugs :rotfl: The green iMore Forum app is great and so easy to access. One click and your in and because this thread is a sticky it's even easier now !
I agree with you 100% and TY for reminding me of the ease. I use to use it a bunch when it first came out. I might bring it back out of a folder and start using it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hahahahahaha...crazy silly yes, that's just me. Having fun and feeling great...at the age I'm at, it's perfect sassy fun and I love every minute of it!!!

Well I believe you seashell cause you act like you have fun every time you come in here and that is what this was placed for... Drop the ego at the door, greet your friends when you get here and have a blast , share the good and the bad and everything in between and i never act my age....it is only a number to me and i do more than most of my friends do that are younger than me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Have a great night everyone. I'm going to go catch up on my sleep since I barely had any last night. See you all for breakfast.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Have a great night everyone. I'm going to go catch up on my sleep since I barely had any last night. See you all for breakfast.

Good night Rell,Wont be too far myself.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

We sure are.... Think I am going to have to get use to using the iMore forum app. I am missing out on too much here in the AM not just in 20K but the forum period.

I use the app for 90% of my posting and stalk...I mean viewing! ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

seashell at least you have the girls to keep you company. Sitting here watching AGT myself and posting to try and catch up on some forum work.

Thank you for such a nice comment about directions and watch what you say... You never know about me.... My vacation is in 3 weeks...lol :rotfl::laughing::cool:

*giggle* road trip!!! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit