The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok that's it! I'm not getting out of the boat Jag!!! You can't make me!!! OMG ahhhhh!
We were in the boat about 10 feet away when I snapped the gators. It was so hot they were not moving very fast, just lying there.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It has been awhile. I see the thread is moving along pretty good. :yes:
Yeh this little thread is doing quite well and moving very well, I of course give all the credit to the people that are the regs that keep it going and visitors like a few CB people like yourself that think of us once a while and stop by.

I don't take much of the credit as the others that come here and keep it moving along.:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Are they a protected species?
Not any more but once a year they have a lottery and if you win and get tags you can catch, harvest and kill them, turn them in and get the skin and meat or sell it. Gator tail that has been cooked right is really good.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Not any more but once a year they have a lottery and if you win and get tags you can catch, harvest and kill them, turn them in and get the skin and meat or sell it. Gator tail that has been cooked right is really good.

Very cool. Sounds like it would be a fun hunt!

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Too bad you don't come over as much but trust me I understand busy for sure.

I will try to make it over more often. I hadn't even been posting in the 100K thread. Missed posting on the one year anniversary.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I start my vacation Aug 7th and have 2 weeks and going to live it up. I am going to try a few things on my bucket list, just simple things i have always wanted to do and then have to go back to work on my B-day...that is a bummer.