The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

We'll make you proud Jag...I'll still post some coffee and goodies and grab them when you can! Our team20 will always be a team, everyone posts when they can and even if sporadic, it doesn't mean anyone forgot about anyone else...peek when you can please! ;)
seashell as much as you know i love you for your friendship and everyone else in here both regs and visitors like my good friend pk, midd and BK, You have to understand that even though this is a volunteer job that i have with the title under my name it means a great deal to me and that is what i don't like because of my routine. i log on and before i ever come in to this thread i take care of forum business and what i am suppose to do, that is why I am usually in after you.

You can be assured that i appreciate your comments and will never forget it and i know you all won't let YOUR thread go down and we are ONE, I am just pissed at my job because I just take things more serious that most I suppose.:kiss:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ooooo does this mean I don't have to cook dinner anymore :dancing: Okay...straighten out Wendy.....just joking :tongue: But ya know we do what we gotta do and if it means adjusting the times that you can be on iMore and on this thread then that's what you have to do. We all are just here whenever we can. Soooo not to worry.....and we will see you for dinner and drinks :yes::biggrin:
Wendy so I won't have to repeat myself you know i feel the same way with damn near all of you as seashell except sorry guys, Not going to get a kiss.....:rotfl: but I know how you all feel and that hurts too because of the friendships and now when someone feels down, i know hear from all of you on how you feel about me and you just don't know how good that makes me feel. Thank you to everyone once again for your kindness and keep this thread going strong as if i were here in the AM.

Wendy BTW yes you have to cook....LOL:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have a 3M privacy filter for my screen and I needed more of the adhesive strips. Went to the 3M site and to my surprise they are free and being shipped to me.

Yay for good product support :)
Every once in awhile like 3M gets it right.... Good job.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We'll make you proud Jag...I'll still post some coffee and goodies and grab them when you can! Our team20 will always be a team, everyone posts when they can and even if sporadic, it doesn't mean anyone forgot about anyone else...peek when you can please! ;)
Ohhhh free peeking ability whenever i can or want. Now that is cool and worth it alone. I will be taking you up on that one....:cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy so I won't have to repeat myself you know i feel the same way with damn near all of you as seashell except sorry guys, Not going to get a kiss.....:rotfl: but I know how you all feel and that hurts too because of the friendships and now when someone feels down, i know hear from all of you on how you feel about me and you just don't know how good that makes me feel. Thank you to everyone once again for your kindness and keep this thread going strong as if i were here in the AM.

Wendy BTW yes you have to cook....LOL:laughing:

I have to COOOOOK :crying: :crying: :straight-face:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

hey everyone! glad this day is over. Might go see a movie tonight but not sure what i want to see though. How is everyone tonight?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Most likely it was done because they were seeing too much traffic to that site. My office has done similar stuff.

EDIT: Do they block www.logmein.com? You can setup a logmein account and then access your home PC through your work PC's web browser. You just have to leave your home PC turned on, plus installed the logmein client on it. Nothing needs to be installed on the work PC, you access the logmein site sign on, and then it lets you connect to your home PC. :)
Thank you pk and yes I thought about it but as we spoke today you and I during our lunches it is still their computer and even though I could do that, i don't want to go behind their back and as we spoke on how they did it, I will just let things be for now. Thank you though for your advice i had already thought about.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gaming the system. Go into Starbucks. Order a drink. Sit down. Go back to the counter. Order a cookie. Two stars for the price of one. Reach Gold or freebies faster.

​Dumb, Starbucks, dumb.
Very cool and not a bad idea for the cookie too....LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh Jag! Gosh I don't check in one evening and look what happens!
All kidding aside this has to be extremely frustrating for you!!
Sooo sorry to hear this. Lets hope it's just temporary??
We shall see Elizabeth but even if not, yes you are right and frustrating does not even cover it all. My memory of my wonderful small family owned business will not go unforgotten compared to what I do for the company to block a sire like iMore... Hell it is not sex related or anything like that. Damn near all my co-workers and the owners have iPhones too but they don't understand my point of view and it does not matter if they did.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag must have felt like it was a looooong day eh ? Glad you are back now :biggrin:
You have no idea how much you miss your friends until you see them and how much they care. YES it was a very long day Wendy. Tomorrow at 4 and i can forget it for the weekend.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

hey everyone! glad this day is over. Might go see a movie tonight but not sure what i want to see though. How is everyone tonight?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Well I am home so i am doing great now.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I am home so i am doing great now.

Thats good. So you survived your first day with less posting on imore lol. How was it? That really sucks that they blocked the site at your job.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Jag, try something like LogMeIn running at home. Then you can use a regular browser over port 80 and remote into your home pc. From there you can surf iMore to your hearts content :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I think I finally found the perfect keyboard for my phone. Right now im using google's keyboard. So far so good. Ive been testing keyboards all day smh.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I think I finally found the perfect keyboard for my phone. Right now im using google's keyboard. So far so good. Ive been testing keyboards all day smh.

Post a link to it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox