The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh I was just reading about that guy and the pictures he got from that GoPro camera attached to that quadcopter.....very cool :cool:

I just live 1 hour from Niagara Falls. I took this picture with my iPhone when I was crossing the bridge from Canada to the US and sent it to Elizabeth. There are 2 Falls, The Canadian Falls known as the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls. Those ferry boats are called 'The Maid of the Mist' and people can take them to go right up close to the Falls and you have to wear a raincoat which is provided :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo.16.JPG
    photo.16.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 17

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I was just reading about that guy and the pictures he got from that GoPro camera attached to that quadcopter.....very cool :cool:

I just live 1 hour from Niagara Falls......I took this picture with my iPhone when I was crossing the bridge from Canada to the US :biggrin:

Awesome picture Wendy! Thanks for sharing it:)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Rells.....It is spectacular to see....pictures don't even do the falls justice !

I bet. A few years ago I had a chance to go up there but something came up so I never went. I'm making that a priority now to vist:cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I bet. A few years ago I had a chance to go up there but something came up so I never went. I'm making that a priority now to vist:cool:

Oh you must go ! And if you have a passport cross over to Canada because there is so much more to do on the Canadian side, if not just go the American Falls State Park and view the Falls from there. Either way you will not believe your eyes, really spectacular ! Even in the winter its beautiful when the mist gets on all the trees and ices them over so they all sparkle !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh you must go ! And if you have a passport cross over to Canada because there is so much more to do on the Canadian side, if not just go the American Falls State Park and view the Falls from there. Either way you will not believe your eyes, really spectacular ! Even in the winter its beautiful when the mist gets on all the trees and ices them over so they all sparkle !

Wowzers! That sounds amazing. I will do that. Fortunately for me i have my passport so I will check out Canada while I'm there :D

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Morning Everyone :biggrin: I hate Mondays too....but today is a VERY GOOD Monday BECAUSE......Today I meet Hamsterwheel for dinner and drinks :dancing: We do this once a year when she comes into Toronto to visit her family !

Happy Fishing Jag.....catch lots and we want pics :biggrin:
Hamster is an awesome person. She gets so busy in TO that she can't post here! :crying:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hamster is an awesome person. She gets so busy in TO that she can't post here! :crying:

Yes she is one of my besties...love her :heart: she's very busy here with her family and friends but we alway make time for our dinner and drinks night :biggrin: She'll be back soon enough lol !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyeone! did ya guys miss me? It's crazy season now at my work which is why I haven't been posting much. At work most the time it's crazy and then certain periods it gets insane. Then combine that with the fun we had here in Toronto recently with the flooding(Canadians will know what I mean). On my line a part of the track washed away so the shuttle bus they arranged for that portion of travel added 1 hour to my daily commute. Luckily it only took them about two days to fix it so I only had to go through that once. Anyway luckily today is moderately quiet so I'm taking the chance to browse the forums and spread some of my cheer.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyeone! did ya guys miss me? It's crazy season now at my work which is why I haven't been posting much. At work most the time it's crazy and then certain periods it gets insane. Then combine that with the fun we had here in Toronto recently with the flooding(Canadians will know what I mean). On my line a part of the track washed away so the shuttle bus they arranged for that portion of travel added 1 hour to my daily commute. Luckily it only took them about two days to fix it so I only had to go through that once. Anyway luckily today is moderately quiet so I'm taking the chance to browse the forums and spread some of my cheer.

Good to hear from ya man! We were worried about you with that flood situation. Glad you are safe buddy:thumbup:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Last week I watched Despicable Me 2, Green Lantern and Thor loved them all. I also started reading Blackes Night which is a series in the DC universe of comics. I have always been a Marvel man so this is pretty much my first foray into the DC Universe which is really exciting. This week I got Avengers so hoping to watch that Friday :cool:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Good to hear from ya man! We were worried about you with that flood situation. Glad you are safe buddy:thumbup:

Thanks I got home long before any issues on my line and where I live we got rain but nothing like Toronto. I live in Burlington which is about an hour outside of Toronto, so we got pretty much nothing. How's your GS 4 doing? still loving it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks I got home long before any issues on my line and where I live we got rain but nothing like Toronto. I live in Burlington which is about an hour outside of Toronto, so we got pretty much nothing. How's your GS 4 doing? still loving it.

Well that's good! Yeah I'm still loving my S4. Had a little scare this morning were the phone froze up on the reboot screen so I was mad as heck. I was fortunately able to search the android forums and solve the issue by removing the SD card and rebooting. Now its working flawlessly again.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well that's good! Yeah I'm still loving my S4. Had a little scare this morning were the phone froze up on the reboot screen so I was mad as heck. I was fortunately able to search the android forums and solve the issue by removing the SD card and rebooting. Now its working flawlessly again.

Well glad you got it sorted out I would have been mad as hell too. This is the awesome thing about forums :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen