The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Lunchtime....turkey/cucumber wrap :tongue:

Attachments

• turkeycucumberwrap.JPG
    turkeycucumberwrap.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 17

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Coffee Cappicino.jpg.

Smoothies.jpg10806527-wwwfreesmoothiesca.jpgCopy of Raw Food Smoothies.jpgDDcoffee.jpgicecream_2011.gifProduct_Mint116-321467.pngProduct_Mochaccino116-321474.png
I don't know where everyone else else is, Hope bamf is out of his dept meetings and that everyone else is working hard like me...LMAO. If you are and had lunch or getting ready to after here is a treat for anyone who would like to have something cold for desert.

​Enjoy my friends!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Thanks for the pick me up Jag.

Today's lunch was: Oatmeal, Powdered Peanut Butter, Ground Flax, Casein Protein and Cinnamon :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

...and you call me a creature of habit.

Look what I got you for desert.

OMGOSH BITE MY LIP :tongue:....I want that Magnum Mochachino up there SOOOOO MUCH :rotfl: <------- Hey look what we got ------> :yes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 34364.

View attachment 34357View attachment 34358View attachment 34359View attachment 34360View attachment 34361View attachment 34362View attachment 34363
I don't know where everyone else else is, Hope bamf is out of his dept meetings and that everyone else is working hard like me...LMAO. If you are and had lunch or getting ready to after here is a treat for anyone who would like to have something cold for desert.

​Enjoy my friends!!

AND I WANT THAT BANANA SPLIT TOO....LOOOK IT'S MOVING TOWARDS ME :rotfl:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I’m performing Calculations for Light-Ion Fusion Reactions!! Joy oh joy.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Was Blink really Excommunicated from Imore?

Hmmm no he might have left iMore on his own. But I don't think he ever posted on this thread......he'll be back though.....he always comes back....as a matter of fact he's probably watching as I type this :rotfl:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm no he might have left iMore on his own. But I don't think he ever posted on this thread......he'll be back though.....he always comes back....as a matter of fact he's probably watching as I type this :rotfl:

He's a PITA stalker like that! lmao ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OMGOSH BITE MY LIP :tongue:....I want that Magnum Mochachino up there SOOOOO MUCH :rotfl: <------- Hey look what we got ------> :yes:
Well the Magnum Mochachino was for you..... so was :rotfl::yes: these 2 new ones so thanks to James Falconer for letting me bug the heck out of him to add these in to our emotes... Thank you James.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just be sure to thanks James for them. Now he doesn't have to hear me whine again for a week or 2...lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Blink!!! where ya been???

Was Blink really Excommunicated from Imore?

If you look under his Avatar you will see he was banned for infraction points he accumulated and we will leave it at that.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well the Magnum Mochachino was for you..... so was :rotfl::yes: these 2 new ones so thanks to James Falconer for letting me bug the heck out of him to add these in to our emotes... Thank you James.

Why Thank You Jag !!! and THANK YOU JAMES :dancing:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods