The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I am glad you said that so I don't get in any trouble....:laughing: I sense a theme look, You are starting to look like Wendy, and lizzie and and we all know that the girls that come on that are regs in the forum are the best ever....:)

Starting to look....Bwahahahaha....I learned from her and I can't even come close :laughing: she's my long-time bestie....right seashell !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Somebody took my carrots today :crying: They were missing from the fridge. Call in CSI :straight-face:
Criminal Minds!!
Starting to look....Bwahahahaha....I learned from her and I can't even come close :laughing: she's my long-time bestie....right seashell !
Yeh I would say that all 3 of you are ok in my book and everyone elses in here too!!:)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning iMore.

But I am going back to bed. We had a tanker truck overturn a few blocks from my house. 8500 gallons of fuel spilled. Hazmat on the scene. Was up most of night listening to the scanners to see if we needed to evacuate.

So no coffee now, I am going back to sleep.

Bad way to spend the night!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I had a dream but it turned to dust. And what I thought was love, That must have been lust. I was living in style When the walls fell in. And when I played my hand I looked like a joker... Too bad it belonged to me It was the wrong time and not meant to be..:big-hug:

Without looking it up - Carlos Santana - Winning.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Bad way to spend the night!

Hey BK cool to see you ! Well after an 18 hour road trip each way back and forth to SC I really don't know how you do this daily. I mean on one hand you don't have a boss hanging over your shoulder and you can listen to music etc. but geez.....its hard driving such long distances !

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I just hit the road after 4 days with the family, didn't spend very much time at all on the forums. I quoted a couple of posts from the last page I had up. If y'all hadn't noticed, the Off-Topic section of iMore has 28K posts. 8100 are in this thread. Great progress, everyone!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just hit the road after 4 days with the family, didn't spend very much time at all on the forums. I quoted a couple of posts from the last page I had up. If y'all hadn't noticed, the Off-Topic section of iMore has 28K posts. 8100 are in this thread. Great progress, everyone!
Thank you BK. I do keep track of those stats as well as what we post individually in here. Nice of you to notice though and I have missed talking to you.

I know being on the road cuts into to your favorite thing to do and that is post in 100K as well as Moderate. Don't tell anyone but you make me proud to have met you along with a few others over at CB. Shhhhh.. Best of luck to you my friend.

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey Berger how are ya?

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon y'all. Been crazy crazy busy. Plus its like hell on earth outside. Thank god for air conditioning :D hope everyone is having a good day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Afternoon y'all. Been crazy crazy busy. Plus its like hell on earth outside. Thank god for air conditioning :D hope everyone is having a good day.

Where you are Rell? In the Mojave Desert or Bonneville Salt Flats? LOL

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia = The fear of long words.

Ironic. :D

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hot here too 😰
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1374017799.164504.jpg

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh