The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Wendy did you find those letters i told you in your text editor and i also just emailed you...:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ricky takes those trains everyday. I don't even though I have 2 stations close to my home, I have none close to my work.

Yeah I know. I remember him mentioning that. I hope everyone stays safe up in Toronto.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

@BK Haven't seem much of you here or CB I am sure because of the new title so anyway hello and stop by to say hi when you have time.

Been real busy on CB, especially after the meltdown last week. Today I've been in the back country, little time to play. I've not forgotten anyone, just had a heavy workload the Las week or so.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Wendy did you find those letters i told you in your text editor and i also just emailed you...:)

Speaking of text editors, I found out why mine looked different from what you were mentioning about the TWIN. it was a setting I had for the forums in my choice of reply boxes. I now have t he more comprehensive version after I changed that setting.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Been real busy on CB, especially after the meltdown last week. Today I've been in the back country, little time to play. I've not forgotten anyone, just had a heavy workload the Las week or so.

Hey BK :biggrin: What meltdown ???

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Great to see ya BK...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Speaking of text editors, I found out why mine looked different from what you were mentioning about the TWIN. it was a setting I had for the forums in my choice of reply boxes. I now have t he more comprehensive version after I changed that setting.
Perfect...

[INFO]So now you have the use of this too huh??[/INFO]

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

On CrackBerry, yes. Not here on iMore.

Screenshot_2013-07-08-21-53-14_zps63d75731.png

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It was downright ugly there for a few days. We had orders to handle with kid gloves for the first couple.

Man I hope somebody can open up the boot loader so we can add Linux to it. I won't hold my breath.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices