The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Rellskie clear some PM space so i can send you a PM. It wont let me send because you are over your quota...:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Oh how I wish I could "unsee" something... people watching at the carnival... I saw a "tramp stamp"... literally... the tat was a rectangle on the lower back, and inside the rectangle in block letters was 'TRAMP STAMP'... and it was on a guy... if only there was a way to selectively eliminate that mental image from my brain...

Your welcome for me sharing it and giving you the opportunity to share my "pain".... :p

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh how I wish I could "unsee" something... people watching at the carnival... I saw a "tramp stamp"... literally... the tat was a rectangle on the lower back, and inside the rectangle in block letters was 'TRAMP STAMP'... and it was on a guy... if only there was a way to selectively eliminate that mental image from my brain...

Your welcome for me sharing it and giving you the opportunity to share my "pain".... :p

Smh :mad: You really could have kept that to yourself lol. I almost spit up my drink reading that.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks! How is your day going Wendy?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I had a really great day today because we finally had a sunny day and a clear night ! :dancing: Thanks for asking :biggrin: How was your day Rells !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I had a really great day today because we finally had a sunny day and a clear night ! :dancing: Thanks for asking :biggrin: How was your day Rells !
Finally!! I am so happy to hear that you all had a good day and hope you were able to get out and do lots of neat things Wendy.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That's good to hear! I had a good day. I had the day off and i went to dinner with some friends a few hours ago. Now I'm about to get some sleep. Have a goodnight wendy:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh my goodness. Elizabeth you have out done yourself. That avatar is very cool! Thank you :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Hi Rellskie! Glad you liked the avatar !! I was just stopping by earlier today to see if Jaguarr had posted some of his afternoon smoothies and saw the post count!! Sooo congratulations again!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

That's good to hear! I had a good day. I had the day off and i went to dinner with some friends a few hours ago. Now I'm about to get some sleep. Have a goodnight wendy:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Good Night Rellskie!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Lookee here, 7000+ posts, now. Good morning, all you Challenge Phanatics, missed swinging in to say hi the last few days, been really busy!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy 4th to all those that celebrate.

Enjoy your day!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone....Just wanted to drop off some coffee and treats for the 4th of July so enjoy and be safe!!!

Coffee Cappicino.jpgDD Iced Coffee.jpgDonuts and Coffee.jpgIced Coffee3.jpgmocha-iced-coffee (1).jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpgTim-Horton-drinks-and-donuts.gif

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the breakfast jag :)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Jag and Reelski you guys are going to love this. A little while back someone posted up a picture of one of the big cats so I figured I'd turn it into a wallpaper when I had time. So here ya go

iPhone
Majestic.png

GS4
Majestic_GS4.png

now back to work and coughing for me Ughhh hate being sick :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox