The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Afternoon everybody. I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm having one crazy day but its almost over. See you all later tonight.:cool:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Enjoying a fire at home tonight with a 'root beer float' and then heading to the camper some time tomorrow!

Have a great night team20!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Enjoying a fire at home tonight with a 'root beer float' and then heading to the camper some time tomorrow!

Have a great night team20!

Sounds like the perfect plan seashell but don't forget to stop in tomorrow in the AM for iced coffee and treats. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

In case any of our regulars and just people who stop and come into 20K did not know, One of our own family members - Elizabeth's son who just graduated from undergrad and getting ready to go to grad school was very much involved with the 19 firefighters from Az as a captain I believe and knew I would say everyone of them and their families left today to go back to help and pay his respects. I hope and don't thing lizzie would remind me sharing this but please take a moment when you see and read this as a moment of prayer for all of them and lizzies son. We among us here are family in our way that needs to stay not just with our own but people like me who have none I am going to take my moment of prayer because she is part of my family even if here.

This is just another sadness we don't need but we can certainly stand up for lizzie and her son and the entire 19 and their family.

Everyone of the families are in my prayers along with lizzie and her son who will be starting Grad school this year at UCLA so God Bless to him, Lizzie and the entire rest of the people invloved in this tragedy. This made me feel better at a time when i was feeling down myself for other reasons.

God Bless All!!:)

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

In case anybody of the regulars and just people who come into 20K did not know, One of our own family members - Elizabeth's son who is an just graduated and getting ready to go to grad school was very much involved with the 19 firefighters from Az as a captain I believe and knew I would say everyone of them and their families left today to go back to help and pay his respects. I hope and don't thing lizzie would remind me sharing this but please take a moment when you see and read this as a moment of prayer for all of them and lizzies son. We among us here are family in our way that needs to stay not just with our own but people like me who have none I am going to take my moment of prayer because she is part of my family even if here.

This is just another sadness we don't need but we can certainly stand up for lizzie and her son and the entire 19 and their family.

Everyone of the families are in my prayers along with lizzie and her son who will be starting Grad school this year at UCLA so God Bless to him, Lizzie and the entire rest of the people invloved in this tragedy. This made me feel better at a time when i was feeling down myself for other reasons.

Most definitely. I'm keeping all of those affected in this horrible tragedy in my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you Elizabeth :)

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

So much stuff going on in the world. My thoughts are with all the brave people that are always helping others.

On a happy and personal note, the boy child made Honor Roll for all quarters and aced his Regents Exams! Woohoo!

Starting tomorrow I will be a bit scarce around here. I'm having my rotator cuff surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30a so typing will be a bit challenging. I still will be lurking tho...😎 Have a good night everyone!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So much stuff going on in the world. My thoughts are with all the brave people that are always helping others.

On a happy and personal note, the boy child made Honor Roll for all quarters and aced his Regents Exams! Woohoo!

Starting tomorrow I will be a bit scarce around here. I'm having my rotator cuff surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30a so typing will be a bit challenging. I still will be lurking tho...😎 Have a good night everyone!

That's great your son made the honor roll! That sucks you have to get surgery on your rotator cuff but i hope you will have a very fast recovery :)

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Jag but just a bit of correction....Youngest son is going off to grad school...OLDEST son going to Arizona to pay respects

In case any of our regulars and just people who stop and come into 20K did not know, One of our own family members - Elizabeth's son who just graduated from undergrad and getting ready to go to grad school was very much involved with the 19 firefighters from Az as a captain I believe and knew I would say everyone of them and their families left today to go back to help and pay his respects. I hope and don't thing lizzie would remind me sharing this but please take a moment when you see and read this as a moment of prayer for all of them and lizzies son. We among us here are family in our way that needs to stay not just with our own but people like me who have none I am going to take my moment of prayer because she is part of my family even if here.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Rainy walk with my puppy this morning, but a walk none the less.

Morning iMore.

BAMF signature coffee anyone?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372846492.619090.jpg

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone!

You know what annoys me? How the iPhone (at least mine, anyway) always tries to autocorrect "brinf" (a common typo of mine) to "being" instead of "bring".

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone!

You know what annoys me? How the iPhone (at least mine, anyway) always tries to autocorrect "brinf" (a common typo of mine) to "being" instead of "bring".

Gotta love auto correct...sometimes when I type thing it shows up as thug (I do think my screen protector effects which letters show or don't show...my thought anyway!)

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Gotta love auto correct...sometimes when I type thing it shows up as thug (I do think my screen protector effects which letters show or don't show...my thought anyway!)

"Duck" and "Ducking" are also common autocorrects of mine. I'm sure you know what it's actually supposed to be ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone.... Once again I am sorry for the mix up with info with Elizabeth. Not done by intention but I apologize to her....

The breakfast and coffee bar is now open...

Tim Hortons- XL.jpgTim-Hortons-Coffee.jpg2011-09-22-Omelet6.jpgAssorted Donuts.jpgBreakfast Fresh Fruit.jpgbreakfast-buffet.jpgbreakfast-buffet-yum.jpgbreakfast-omelet.jpgBreakfastPastries.jpgDDcoffee.jpgdonutsdetail.jpgIced Tim Hortons.jpgr-TIM-HORTONS-large570.jpgTim Hortons Coffee And Donut.jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen