The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I can't wait to go home tomorrow. I miss my house and my own bed.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

IMore family I don't share a lot of personal information but need some thoughts of support for my OLDEST son and families of fallen firefighters tonight. He was the captain of the granite mountains hotshot crew out of Prescott AZ until 2 years ago. Fire in Arizona tonight and 18 crew were killed.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

IMore family I don't share a lot of personal information but need some thoughts of support for my OLDEST son and families of fallen firefighters tonight. He was the captain of the granite mountains hotshot crew out of Prescott AZ until 2 years ago. Fire in Arizona tonight and 18 crew were killed.

Positive thoughts coming your way!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh wow.....I heard about that crew last night. Sending some prayers that way.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Monday Morning to all.... Hope everyone had a good weekend and the coffee bar is open:

breakfast buffet (1).jpgBreakfast Fresh Fruit.jpgCinammon Rolls.JPGDD Iced Coffee.jpgiced-coffee.jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpgtim-hortons-coffee.jpgtim-hortons-coffee-cp_crop.jpg

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good morning iMore team 20k...

Leaving on a jet plane today :) Homeward bound and I cant wait. It only been 6 days, but I want to sleep in my own bed tonight!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Awesome Jag... Thanks, I was starved. Just got back from a 3 mile pre flight walk and need some grub and COFFEE :)

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everybody. Watched the NHL Draft last night, and being a NJ Devils fan...WOW!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just thought I would let everyone know I heard from Wendy via PM and she is having a blast but limited access to getting on and saying hello. I let her know I would say HI to everyone for her. She is having a blast.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awesome Jag... Thanks, I was starved. Just got back from a 3 mile pre flight walk and need some grub and COFFEE :)
Anytime bamf... Well heading out to dodge the rain and bad weather before it really gets here being off today. Hope everyone has a good day. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh wow... I'm seriously sorry to hear that. Firefighters in my opinion have the toughest job. I'm definitely keeping you and the families of those brave people in my prayers Elizabeth.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Once again its a rainy morning here and I literally had to drag my own @ss out to work smh. Anywho, I hope you all have a great day and thanks jag for the breakfast!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro