The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning!

I brought coffee. Sorta.
Okay, sorry. I was in a rush, didn't have time to roast them.

1302A6EB-3A7F-4C55-87A3-FE89051BC033-18062-00000453550403C7.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20...another humid day here, not complaining though cause at least my girls can go swimming and I'm always glad it's not snowing! lol
Here's my plan for today: (in my head anyways!)
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372331827.717897.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372331839.717153.jpg

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Some cool pics I found yesterday:
Cute cat
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372331897.659978.jpg

And a clear amber Phantom butterfly, so pretty:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1372331938.242274.jpg

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Morning team20...another humid day here, not complaining though cause at least my girls can go swimming and I'm always glad it's not snowing! lol
Here's my plan for today: (in my head anyways!)
View attachment 33132
View attachment 33133

Mmmm DD iced coffee sounds perfect right now.

Last edited:

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Back to work this morning, enjoying a cup of plain black coffee at the moment.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Rell and Crude....Good morning Wendy wherever you are and Elizabeth.... Anybody want a snack and or any coffee...?

Please help yourself....

Tim-Hortons-Coffee.jpgbreakfast buffet (1).jpgbreakfast-omelet.jpgdonutsdetail.jpgIced Tim Hortons.jpgsmoothies (1).jpgTim Hortons- XL.jpg

​Enjoy everyone....It's on me today!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Rell and Crude....Good morning Wendy wherever you are and Elizabeth.... Anybody want a snack and or any coffee...?

Please help yourself....

View attachment 33147View attachment 33148View attachment 33149View attachment 33150View attachment 33151View attachment 33152View attachment 33153

Thanks for the goodies jag!

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Please help yourself....

View attachment 33147View attachment 33148

Morning Team20K and Jag our fearless leader.....Thank You Jag :biggrin:.....I have dibs on this !!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I leave today on our trip to SC....I love road trips :dancing: but....I will not have data on my phone and only have wifi when I'm in an area that I can pick it up :crying:....or when we get to the hotel :biggrin:....but I don't plan to spend a lot of time in the hotel because I will be on the beach :cool: with Rita and Pina :beer:.....sooooo.....I might only be on here late in the evenings......soooo....seeing as it looks like there might be another milestone soon I'm sure Lizzie will handle making a Liztar to mark that milestone.....right Lizzie :tongue:
Anddddd I talk too much :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I leave today on our trip to SC....I love road trips :dancing: but....I will not have data on my phone and only have wifi when I'm in an area that I can pick it up :crying:....or when we get to the hotel :biggrin:....but I don't plan to spend a lot of time in the hotel because I will be on the beach :cool: with Rita and Pina :beer:.....sooooo.....I might only be on here late in the evenings......soooo....seeing as it looks like there might be another milestone soon I'm sure Lizzie will handle making a Liztar to mark that milestone.....right Lizzie :tongue:

Have fun on your vacation Wendy! We are gonna miss you ;)

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

How incredibly sad is it that I still remember the lyrics to The Babysitters Club theme song from 1990 as I'm watching it on Netflix but I'll be darned if I can remember anything even remotely important like getting gas last night and picking up milk for my cereal this morning.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gonna miss ya Wendy so stay in touch and let us know how DRUNK I mean how much fun you had during the day....:laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We'll keep an eye on Lizzie for ya so she does not get into any trouble while you are gone...Oh and also Hamster... We all know how she is!!!!! :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh