The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Just as a curiosity question on iOS 7 why? did you have the need or just wanted to do it?

I'm a dev and although I don't actually have any apps I run the beta so I can give feedback and submit bug reports. It's my little part to help make iOS kick a55 :beer:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I think what i was getting it Rell is that the next time you are at a BB and you want a quality screen protetcor, that would be the time while you are already there. NO??

Yeah but I rarely go to Best Buy so lol. And I'm not paying 20 bucks on a screen protector. I did that one time applying one on my blackberry playbook and it didnt come out good. This one on my s4 came out so clear that I forget I have one on it.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Finally home after one hot crazy day. I wish some of this rain would cool the temperature down around here :eek:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

It's so hot and humid here too. Had some crazy thunder storms which scare the crap out of me. Same forecast for the next few days. Yippee. Not. Lol.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hot and humid here too. When I was driving home I passed a company that shows the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit on their sign and it said 92 :eek:

I'm not liking the long range weekly forecast for Myrtle Beach SC. How can it be raining and thunderstorms going on everyday for 3 weeks now.....WHERE'S THE SUN AT THE BEACH....:crying: it better rain itself out by the time I get there :raised-eyebrow:

Attachments

• photo16.PNG
    photo16.PNG
    351.4 KB · Views: 6

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hot and humid here too. When I was driving home I passed a company that shows the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit on their sign and it said 92 :eek:

I'm not liking the long range weekly forecast for Myrtle Beach SC. How can it be raining and thunderstorms going on everyday for 3 weeks now.....WHERE'S THE SUN AT THE BEACH....:crying: it better rain itself out by the time I get there :raised-eyebrow:

That's just ridiculous! Hopefully the weather will change for your vacation Wendy,

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I sure didn't. I love Grouper though. One of my favorite fish to eat.:cool:

Holy man, me too!!! Best fish sandwich I ever had was a Grouper sandwich from the Bubble Room on Sanibel Island...to. die. for!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Holy man, me too!!! Best fish sandwich I ever had was a Grouper sandwich from the Bubble Room on Sanibel Island...to. die. for!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Sanibel Island is the best... My favorite place here is called Walt's Fish House who has a grouper sandwich to die for.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey brewski I just realized that all 3 of us are Ambassadors...2 at CB and one from here....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well guys gonna hit it and call it a ngiht. Watch a BB game and go to bed. Everyone have a good night. See ya in the AM

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My lungs hurt :(

I just blew up a crap ton of balloons for my Son's birthday tomorrow. We are putting them all over the house and even made a huge arch :)

BTW... Hello iMore. How is everyone this evening?

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

My lungs hurt :(

I just blew up a crap ton of balloons for my Son's birthday tomorrow. We are putting them all over the house and even made a huge arch :)

BTW... Hello iMore. How is everyone this evening?

Good practice for some lung exercise when you get old. Happy Birthday to your son.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well guys gonna hit it and call it a ngiht. Watch a BB game and go to bed. Everyone have a good night. See ya in the AM

Night jag. I'm going to get some sleep as well. Night everyone :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods