The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Now after looking at all these yummy looking lunches I realize that I'm starving! Time for lunch with the girl child. LOL She loves doing lunch and shopping so we're going to the mall for some retail therapy since it's too hot for the beach.

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Bite your tongue Midd.....oh nooooo they are not over-rated :laughing: after 5 days of getting up at 5:00am and then sitting at this desk for 8 hours crunching numbers the weekends look pretty d@mn good :dancing:

Tongue is bit. Sleeping in and not having to work is always good. :biggrin:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Now after looking at all these yummy looking lunches I realize that I'm starving! Time for lunch with the girl child. LOL She loves doing lunch and shopping so we're going to the mall for some retail therapy since it's too hot for the beach.

Had to settle for PB&Js, myself. Not in a place with access to food. Could make some Chinese, but don't wanna heat up the truck when it's already a bit warm.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:can't-look:

You ate it all?
BK you are :biggrin:welcome and as much as your Avatar makes me laugh every time i see it, It still cracks me up,,, It's just you....Oh and I recommend the grouper. It was great and my all time favorite.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No just the one in the third picture lol. I'm on a healthy mission right now :D

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV
Rell... Did you try the fish?? We have lots of grouper here. I can life off of it and mahi and kingfish and talapia and well you get he idea... Any fish....:biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Rell... Did you try the fish?? We have lots of grouper here. I can life off of it and mahi and kingfish and talapia and well you get he idea... Any fish....:biggrin:

I sure didn't. I love Grouper though. One of my favorite fish to eat.:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I sure didn't. I love Grouper though. One of my favorite fish to eat.:cool:

I sure didn't - We are getting to where we actually think we are really consuming this virtual food. Hey if we can just get some virtual - real MBPs and iPads and everything else Apple we would have it made. I went to best Buy this morning to change out my Zagg Screen protector and the guy in front of me was telling me about ALL of his Apple products and how him and his wife and 2 kids 6 and 4 all have iphone and iPads and he maxed out his 10 product limit so he had to get a relative to get him some more things he wanted. Some people just have all the money to get what they want. Besides my iPhone I would settle for a MBP and new iPad.....

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I sure didn't - We are getting to where we actually think we are really consuming this virtual food. Hey if we can just get some virtual - real MBPs and iPads and everything else Apple we would have it made. I went to best Buy this morning to change out my Zagg Screen protector and the guy in front of me was telling me about ALL of his Apple products and how him and his wife and 2 kids 6 and 4 all have iphone and iPads and he maxed out his 10 product limit so he had to get a relative to get him some more things he wanted. Some people just have all the money to get what they want. Besides my iPhone I would settle for a MBP and new iPad.....

Haha its all in fun, even though I do have a taste for grouper now :rolleyes:

So you went to best buy to get your zagg sheild? How are they? I was looking at those for my s4 but I found a deal with 4 screen protectors in a pack, plus back protectors for like 3$:D. They are working great so far.

As far as the man buying his kids Iphones and iPads... I hope he bought insurance for those devices. Those young bucks will destroy those electronics.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

We are getting a line of crazy thunderstorms here today. All this lightning has me shook lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Haha its all in fun, even though I do have a taste for grouper now :rolleyes:

So you went to best buy to get your zagg sheild? How are they? I was looking at those for my s4 but I found a deal with 4 screen protectors in a pack, plus back protectors for like 3$:D. They are working great so far.

As far as the man buying his kids Iphones and iPads... I hope he bought insurance for those devices. Those young bucks will destroy those electronics.

Oh no he already owned all of this stuff and he was going in to buy the new Apple TV. Yes he actually tolds me he hd Applecare on everything so that was cool..

I really for myself think there are big differences in screen protectors and you get what you pay for. With a Zagg there about 4-5 different kinds and I had the regular one on my 4S for going on a bit under 2 years but it started showing wear. They have a life time guarantee that you are suppose to send it in and they send you a new one buy BB will exchange it for you I found out. This time i got the HD version that looks like glass and smudge proof. They install it right there by using an alcohol spray and then squeegee it out. Fits and looks perfect. The only one i will use. They are $20.00 installed.

I use a case a case as well so I got it for just the front.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We are getting a line of crazy thunderstorms here today. All this lightning has me shook lol

Yeh we are fixing to get he same here anytime and suppose to last through the night.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Today is the day from HELL! I haven't had a minute to sit down until now. A new person started in the company where I work and the machine which I was prepping for his arrival blew up on Friday. So this morning as soon as I got in I started trying to back it up so I could put in a new hard drive and restore. Well no dice and added to that I'm still getting calls for other issues from other users. So finally had to grab a temp computer for the guy to use and ended up plugging both drives in to the computer and used Acronis to copy disk to disk. It went real fast because they are SSDs and going internally through SATA. It was the only saving grace but now all the fires have been put out and the machine is back up and running so I should have it for the guy tomorrow. Whew yes it was as hectic as you read that lol well no time to post today :(

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh no he already owned all of this stuff and he was going in to buy the new Apple TV. Yes he actually tolds me he hd Applecare on everything so that was cool..

I really for myself think there are big differences in screen protectors and you get what you pay for. With a Zagg there about 4-5 different kinds and I had the regular one on my 4S for going on a bit under 2 years but it started showing wear. They have a life time guarantee that you are suppose to send it in and they send you a new one buy BB will exchange it for you I found out. This time i got the HD version that looks like glass and smudge proof. They install it right there by using an alcohol spray and then squeegee it out. Fits and looks perfect. The only one i will use. They are $20.00 installed.

I use a case a case as well so I got it for just the front.

That's great! Im terrible with applying screen protectors and I'm not heading to no best buy to get it installed lol. I'm glad that you had a good experience getting it installed though :thumbup:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's great! Im terrible with applying screen protectors and I'm not heading to no best buy to get it installed lol. I'm glad that you had a good experience getting it installed though :thumbup:

Well I think what I was getting at Rell is that the next time you are at a BB and you want a quality screen protector, that would be the time while you are already there. NO??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen