The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hey Team20K first chance I've had to come to the forum .....it's been a busy day with laundry and packing for the upcoming vacation....but there is a light at the end of this tunnel and it has me on the beach with a Rita in my hand :dancing:

Have a great time Wendy!!! Rita will treat you well...just don't underestimate her! lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20...Happy Monday!!!!! I think I've got everyone covered for treats this morning... ;)

Attachments

• 1338472254043.png
    1338472254043.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 1344980358957.png
    1344980358957.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1368627783819.png
    1368627783819.png
    108 KB · Views: 19
  • 1361784292202.png
    1361784292202.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 19
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 19
  • timsplash-left.jpg
    timsplash-left.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 19

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Last final for the boy child today. Tomorrow I'm sleeping in! Pass the Timmy's... ☕

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Good morning to everyone :D thanks for providing the coffee and treats...I'm so full I can't eat another bite. But I can always go for another cup of joe;)

I also watched Nik Wallinda last night, and OMG ���� I think I was gonna die just watching :can't-watch: Unbelievable stunt he did !! You'd never catch me doing something like that...that's for sure! LOL

Wendy, have a greeeeeaaat time on vacay and take it easy with Rita - she can make you loopie at any given time :p

Well, I have a busy day ahead of me so I probably won't be back. If that's the case I hope everyone has a great day:) Ciao for now !!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Team20K.....It's Monday ugh *major eyeroll* Everyone hates Monday well except for Jag who Monday is his day off :dancing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning to everyone :D thanks for providing the coffee and treats...I'm so full I can't eat another bite. But I can always go for another cup of joe;)

I also watched Nik Wallinda last night, and OMG ���� I think I was gonna die just watching :can't-watch: Unbelievable stunt he did !! You'd never catch me doing something like that...that's for sure! LOL

Wendy, have a greeeeeaaat time on vacay and take it easy with Rita - she can make you loopie at any given time :p

Well, I have a busy day ahead of me so I probably won't be back. If that's the case I hope everyone has a great day:) Ciao for now !!

Thanks hon I will for sure have the best time....geez just being off work in itself is fab.....on a beach is even better :dancing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone and thank you seashell for the treats. Got my hot coffee. Hope everyone has a great Monday and a good start to the week. Good morning Wendy and wish you a good vacation in SC when you leave.. Have fun everyone. OH What a buzz it is in Sarasota it is this morning about the Nik Walenda Canyon walk last night. Can't wait until him and his family get home to celebrate.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone and thank you seashell for the treats. Got my hot coffee. Hope everyone has a great Monday and a good start to the week. Good morning Wendy and wish you a good vacation in SC when you leave.. Have fun everyone. OH What a buzz it is in Sarasota it is this morning about the Nik Walenda Canyon walk last night. Can't wait until him and his family get home to celebrate.

Thanks Jag.....on Thursday :dancing: Oh yes I'm sure there will be a huge celebration for Nik Walenda and his family.....should be fun !! Enjoy your day off :biggrin:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad Nik made it across safely. Now I'm going to check out this "naked and afraid" show lol.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Watched the Grand Canyon walk...and soo did not watch that show after, yes I'm all about peeking but hell no not that!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Watched the Grand Canyon walk...and soo did not watch that show after, yes I'm all about peeking but hell no not that!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Lmao! That makes and afraid show was crazy. Had people @ssed out in the middle of the jungle smh.

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods