The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well good night everyone. I hope you all have a peaceful easy feeling as the Eagles would say to your weekend and stay safe out there BK. All of you have fun and Welcome aboard again to the team bamf.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

@ lizzie..... Don't you think Wendy did a great job? I loved my old one so much that we just did a few color changes to make it pop and added a a sort of ghost like or image on one side a bit lighter than the other one. i really love it. What do you think?

I love it! Wendy did an outstanding job!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

@ lizzie..... Don't you think Wendy did a great job? I loved my old one so much that we just did a few color changes to make it pop and added a a sort of ghost like or image on one side a bit lighter than the other one. i really love it. What do you think?

Thank You :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Nighty night everyone. I got to get up early in the morning. I'll bring the fruit salad for breakfast tomorrow.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Wendy and like the louzatar of CB or in this case the Wentar of iMore...It looks great and I just love it as much as the previous with some added color and pop. Thank you my sweetheart. A wonderful job.

Aw thanks and you are very welcome Jag :biggrin:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Lol, and you thought you were tired!!
I believe each flavor of ice cream is quite impressed as to how observant you are to notice the symmetry of their presentation!

Well, the nice nap gave me the oomph to be able to ha e some fun tonight, since I've been too busy to do a lot of posting the last couple of weeks.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Man this thread is moving so quickly tonight lol.....Hey Lizzie..... thanks for the ice cream and cookies :heart: and hey BK nice to see you hangin with us tonight :cool: and happy you had a good date night Janey.....gotta love that um...er...wine :tongue: and Nite Rells...and Bamf with your new Ambassador badge....and Jag with his shirt with new alterations.....and seashell didn't come out to peek during the changing of the shirt ceremony......KK....Ciao peeps :big-hug:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Man this thread is moving so quickly tonight lol.....Hey Lizzie..... thanks for the ice cream and cookies :heart: and hey BK nice to see you hangin with us tonight :cool: and happy you had a good date night Janey.....gotta love that um...er...wine :tongue: and Nite Rells...and Bamf with your new Ambassador badge....and Jag with his shirt with new alterations.....and seashell didn't come out to peek during the changing of the shirt ceremony......KK....Ciao peeps :big-hug:

Wow girl that was an impressive summary!! Ttyl!!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Cliff Notes :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wendy, you are hired. Once a day please post the cliff notes for the previous 24 hours :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning team Imore. Where's the coffee? Here's some healthy breakfast for everybody.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371904532769.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371904532769.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 13
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371904549943.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371904549943.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 21

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! When I am woken up early because my husband and son have an early tee time, this is me:

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1371904820.794714.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning and Thank you Rellskie for the healthy Breakfast. Looks darn good. Maybe a few bagels and iced and hot coffee for anyone else. Again everyone have a good morning while i am working until 4PM eastern :crying:

bagelassortment.jpgbagel-and-lox.jpgLips_BagelsNCreamCheese_Pic 4.jpgTim Hortons Coffee And Donut.jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpgCoffee Cappicino.jpgDD Iced Coffee.jpgIced Tim Hortons.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Goooood morning all! I was so happy to learn my Pirates won last night and are now 44-30 for the year!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal