The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

uh hum....Attention Please !

Congratulations to Jaguarr40 on getting the 6000th post *jump up clapping*:dancing:

http://i39.tinypic.com/j5icgn.png

Seeing as he's lost a couple of pounds with all his 30 mile bike rides......and now having to share his seeds with his kids....chia seeds that is.....at his request we just did some minor alterations to his shirt.....you know a lil nip & tuck in a couple of places :nerd:
Thank you Wendy and like the louzatar of CB or in this case the Wentar of iMore...It looks great and I just love it as much as the previous with some added color and pop. Thank you my sweetheart. A wonderful job.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Did anyone ever tell you that, uh, you're well-stacked? ;)

Lol, and you thought you were tired!!
I believe each flavor of ice cream is quite impressed as to how observant you are to notice the symmetry of their presentation!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

uh hum....Attention Please !

Congratulations to Jaguarr40 on getting the 6000th post *jump up clapping*:dancing:

http://i39.tinypic.com/j5icgn.png

Seeing as he's lost a couple of pounds with all his 30 mile bike rides......and now having to share his seeds with his kids....chia seeds that is.....at his request we just did some minor alterations to his shirt.....you know a lil nip & tuck in a couple of places :nerd:

Great job Wendy!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh, I don't get sleepy til I stop. I was in a pretty decent spot, and someone trying to jump up or pull something even if I'm sitting there dozing is in for a rude awakening.
Good for you!! I am sure of it BK..

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I won't tell! Lol just walk another half hour! That's always my plan. The elliptical kicks my a**

Yeah that's what I'm going to do in the morning. I love the elliptical machine too!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@ lizzie..... Don't you think Wendy did a great job? I loved my old one so much that we just did a few color changes to make it pop and added a a sort of ghost like or image on one side a bit lighter than the other one. i really love it. What do you think?