The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I think I may crash early. I am super sleepy. But I am off until Monday so I will have lots of time to spend with you all.

Sleep well, everyone!

Glad your first day went well...well except for the bus delay....I got stuck driving a car with no A/C today so I'm so knowing how hot you felt ! Sweet dreamzzzzzzzzzzz

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think I may crash early. I am super sleepy. But I am off until Monday so I will have lots of time to spend with you all.

Sleep well, everyone!
We all look forward it to it and we are very informal in here in this thread and breakfast is always a ritual around here. Come get what we all serve or feel free to share your own with us. We bring plenty of hot and iced coffee....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Have the best time Janey !! I loveeeee Italian food....and I LOVEEEE WINE.....and I LOVEEEEEE WINE.....Oooops shhhh don't tell anyone that I said it twice :laughing:
She does loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I was so exhausted when I arrived at the truck stop, I was gonna go in, eat and get rolled up early. However, I pulled up, rolled down the windows for some breeze, and promptly went to sleep right where I was sitting, and woke up 90 minutes later.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I know its not Saturday night but I have decided its an ice cream night anyway!
Ice Cream.jpg
and spoons for everyone...please write your name on one...geeze someone is always running off with Rellskies spoon...Hi Rellskie!!
il_fullxfull.357818974_clqc.jpg
LOL no I wasn't clever enough to write your names on one. Maybe next time!! Have to have something for you to look forward to!
See you all in a few hours! ENJOY:kiss:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR