The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

AAHHHHHHHHH........

I am trying to get this BYOD brief ready to present tomorrow and I cant stay focused :) I blame iMore and Team20k!
I used those excuses last week. I can loan them to you or you can come up with your own if you want. I thought mine were kind of lame bamf.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I used those excuses last week. I can loan them to you or you can come up with your own if you want. I thought mine were kind of lame bamf.

Its not lame that iMore and Team20k are RAD :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Where do you live Janey G ? Tim Horton's is moving further south into the US all the time. I think they are down to Virginia now.

I'm in New York on Long Island. The only "store" here is a small kiosk in Penn Station. Not the same thing at all. Last year we went camping in Niagara Falls on the Canada side and we walked from the campground every day to get our fix. When we came home we had 8 of the big cans to keep us going for a few months. At least we didn't have to declare them!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Getting ready for the finals to come on. I have a feeling the heat are going to pull this one out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm in New York on Long Island. The only "store" here is a small kiosk in Penn Station. Not the same thing at all. Last year we went camping in Niagara Falls on the Canada side and we walked from the campground every day to get our fix. When we came home we had 8 of the big cans to keep us going for a few months. At least we didn't have to declare them!

Oh cool we go to Niagara Falls all the time and cross the border to go shopping ! We love it because everything is cheaper on the US side !
There are lots of Tim Hortons around New York though, just not at Long Island.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Getting ready for the finals to come on. I have a feeling the heat are going to pull this one out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

I think you are right Rells, if they were gonna take it would have been in the last game .

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I will continue to tweet daily until it's approved. It's pathetic that BBOS gets an app that iOS doesn't have. I'm officially jealous.

​Case is at home. Come on 430!!!

I tweeted it today too ! And I'm official jelly that you are gonna have Olivia tonight :tongue:

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK. If you good JuJu'd my ride home please like this post so I can put you back on the good list :)

No traffic, AWESOME workout and now I am home with a full belly!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Seashell is the first one back in my good graces... Who's next?

Side note: I took the keyboard protector off my MBP... Too hard to type on it. :(

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK. If you good JuJu'd my ride home please like this post so I can put you back on the good list :)

No traffic, AWESOME workout and now I am home with a full belly!

Oh please let me back into your good list! :rolleyes:

Seriously though that's great you got home without any traffic on the way. I on the other hand spent my time battling the crazed people on the roads. All the schools here are having graduations so its a pain in the **** getting home.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh please let me back into your good list! :rolleyes:

Seriously though that's great you got home without any traffic on the way. I on the other hand spent my time battling the crazed people on the roads. All the schools here are having graduations so its a pain in the **** getting home.

Rell back in!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thank you! Now I am watching the Finals. Mr. Laelipoo wants the Heat to win, but I am OK either way.

I want the spurs to win just because they play some great basketball with all those vets they have. They just play great team ball.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

See, I would totally love to see Tony Parker go out with a ring. What a way to retire.

On the other hand, to see the Heat repeat, which is hardly ever done, plus to see Wade and Lebron succeed after all the hate, I would like that too.

... Can't they both win?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh