The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Guess I'm all alone here :crying: I had an unexpected visitor tonight and couldn't go on iMore until now :raised-eyebrow: guess I will see you all in the morning for coffee :coffee: and thanks Pink for letting us continue to call you Pink :big-hug: Good night...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Guess I'm all alone here :crying: I had an unexpected visitor tonight and couldn't go on iMore until now :raised-eyebrow: guess I will see you all in the morning for coffee :coffee: and thanks Pink for letting us continue to call you Pink :big-hug: Good night...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guess I'm sneaking in here at the end of the day to put down at least one post. I'm home and had a lot going on, doing dinner and prep for wedding planning was taking up the bulk of the day. Couldn't get my smoker set up in time, so had to prep the pork loin and ribs in the oven, but used a similar technique with the smoke. It was still delicious!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I used to know a Pink on the CrackBerry side of the forums. She left for personal reasons, it's a shame, she was fun to talk to.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20! Man there's a lot of yelling going on in here...geesh! Rellskie hope you're feeling better...Pink, so fantastic of you to join us, we've missed you!! And I've been up since 4:15, so I'll make breakfast:

I think I got something for everyone (and Pink is DD fan too!) ;)

Attachments

• 1338472254043.png
    1338472254043.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 1344980358957.png
    1344980358957.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1361784292202.png
    1361784292202.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 15
  • NewTaste-Mar2013-BfastUS.jpg
    NewTaste-Mar2013-BfastUS.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 14
  • latte-groupUS682x177.jpg
    latte-groupUS682x177.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 7

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I used to know a Pink on the CrackBerry side of the forums. She left for personal reasons, it's a shame, she was fun to talk to.

BK she's the same Pink from CB long time ago !!!

Sent from my simply stunning white iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Team20k! Happy Saturday ! Don't ask me why I'm up so early I don't have an answer for that lol ! Thanks for the coffee and goodies seashell :D laundry time ugh !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone....Thank you for the coffee and donuts seashell. I guess I have the day off todaymeaning no shopping for breakfast...LOL. I would take A Timmies if you have an extra?? Early bird I see for Wendy... WOW.

Also welcome back to Pink. It has been a long time and I hope you become a regular here.

Last edited:

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Morning all....sorry for all the shouting yesterday, I don't hear very well sometimes:laughing:

Thanks for the Timmies, Seashell....just what I needed.:biggrin:

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Good morning Team20k! Happy Saturday ! Don't ask me why I'm up so early I don't have an answer for that lol ! Thanks for the coffee and goodies seashell :D laundry time ugh !

Morning Wendy! I hate housework. And Laundry. But you know that ----shhh don't tell my secret

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20! Man there's a lot of yelling going on in here...geesh! Rellskie hope you're feeling better...Pink, so fantastic of you to join us, we've missed you!! And I've been up since 4:15, so I'll make breakfast:

I think I got something for everyone (and Pink is DD fan too!) ;)

Thanks for the breakfast seashell!

Tapatalking from my S4

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone....Thank you for the coffee and donuts seashell. I guess I have the day off todaymeaning no shopping for breakfast...LOL. I would take A Timmies if you have an extra?? Early bird I see for Wendy... WOW.

Also welcome back to Pink. It has been a long time and I hope you become a regular here.

Morning, Jag...
My go for a bike ride today...thought you would like to know, lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

mornin' all !! Thanks for the DD's treats Seashell mucho delicioso :biggrin:

Ahhhh them good'ol days of being on the crack :p LOL got clean from it, and them someone handed me a red cup of kool aid so I drank it, and ever since I've been punch drunk on my iPhone :kiss: :biggrin: lmao !! (just for the record I was never really on crack, I'm referring to the blackberry device LOL)

Well I want to wish all the dads here an early Happy Fathers Day :D I hope your day is enjoyable, relaxing and filled with great BBQ'd goodies !! I'm punching out for the rest of the weekend to hang with the fam:) although, hey I may stop in for a lurk or 2..... :p LOL

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Ahhhh them good'ol days of being on the crack :p LOL got clean from it, and them someone handed me a red cup of kool aid so I drank it, and ever since I've been punch drunk on my iPhone :kiss: :biggrin: lmao !! (just for the record I was never really on crack, I'm referring to the blackberry device LOL)

Well I want to wish all the dads here an early Happy Fathers Day :D I hope your day is enjoyable, relaxing and filled with great BBQ'd goodies !! I'm punching out for the rest of the weekend to hang with the fam:) although, hey I may stop in for a lurk or 2..... :p LOL

Welcome! And glad you're visiting again *hugs*. Have a good weekend!

My hubby is traveling and won't be home for Fathers Day...but the girls and I tucked notes in his suitcase!❤ And I'm sure we'll be sending some snaps too (snapchats for those who didn't know ;) )

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I'm still on Crack:laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Have a great weekend pink!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods