The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I should have told her in private... No winners, I just saw it and told her. At least you thanked her for doing it. :)

She has a lot to do and sometimes people just forget things.

Me? Forget things??? ....hmmm what was I going to say......

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Gonna wrap it up and get ready to go home for the night. Tonight i am taking it easy and relaxing . Dinner and a good movie. Take care for now. :)

Popcorn! You HAVE to have popcorn to watch a movie. We have a Whirley Pop!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Okay where is everyone tonight ? How can I ever reach 10,000 global posts when there isn't hardly any chatting going on.....I might have to go participate in some forums :tongue:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

yeah i really didn't find it a big deal without the check mark. The picture itself was all that really mattered IMO and it looks great.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Lol Rellskie and Jaguarr! Glad you guys like the Challenge Cup! Have to laugh I think it was after midnight when I saw you had surpassed the last level. I had the second cup ready LOL and totally forgot the check mark!! Really how can you forget the check mark!!! But I did. Gives us something to talk about!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Okay where is everyone tonight ? How can I ever reach 10,000 global posts when there isn't hardly any chatting going on.....I might have to go participate in some forums :tongue:
OH that hurt!!!!!!:crying:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh look!!!! My name is there!! Lol

Yes, it is, and a few posts, you can be on the other side, as well. The other day, 20 owned both sides, and except for the top two, they were matched perfectly. Jag and I had the top slots in reverse order that time.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol Rellskie and Jaguarr! Glad you guys like the Challenge Cup! Have to laugh I think it was after midnight when I saw you had surpassed the last level. I had the second cup ready LOL and totally forgot the check mark!! Really how can you forget the check mark!!! But I did. Gives us something to talk about!

You did a great job on the cup Elizabeth. We forgive you about the missing check mark :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hellooooo shocking but I'm here! Party time!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh