The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

We have had for 2 months now the worst rainy season i can remember having in a longtime in this area .So long and hard every day.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

POOF..... Nite all. You will reach your milestone when breakfast is served in the morning!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Haha! That will learn her lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

It did. The night I got 3 hours of sleep because I lost my AC belt was a real eye-opener, had to get it fixed, then had to still go make a trailer relay and get home.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Weatheralert! My area of FL starting tonight and all through tomorrow evening hard rains and possible flooding.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Weatheralert! My area of FL starting tonight and all through tomorrow evening hard rains and possible flooding.

As long as we don't get any hurricanes and tornados I'm cool. The weather across the U.S has been terrible as of late.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Unfortuantly if anyone has been watching our weather we have gotten both and well at least tornadoes but this is also Hurricane season so you never know what you are going to hear on the weather channel.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortuantly if anyone has been watching our weather we have gotten both and well at least tornadoes but this is also Hurricane season so you never know what you are going to hear on the weather channel.

Yeah your right. I'm going to catch the 11 o'clock news to see what we are in for. I just caught a glimpse of the forecast and they are putting us in a tornado watch for tomorrow afternoon. Smh :mad:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well powerball is 70 mill tonight so maybe I ...lol wont have to work tomorrow.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well we are only 20 post away tonight from 5000 and I'm so sleepy but I can see that milestone is so close :D