The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It is refreshing to eat the salad after these hot days we are having. temps may only be in the high 90's, but the 'feels like' temp is in the triple digits.

Salad when it's hot is good. When it's hot, we also use our Showtime Rotisserie, which doesn't heat up the house very much.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I had thought of dumping my cable, but I don't have HBO or Showtime, or any sports, that cost extra. And I really SAVE money by staying home and not going out to pool halls or bars or restaurants. I watch movies from Amazon Prime or my DVD and Bluray 3D library, here at home.
So I have become a real recluse, when I'm not at work.

Yeah that's good! I have showtime but only for this show "Dexter" that I watch. This is the last season so I really won't have a need for showtime.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It is refreshing to eat the salad after these hot days we are having. temps may only be in the high 90's, but the 'feels like' temp is in the triple digits.

It was only 61 here today....so far the sh1ttiest summer on record...so much for global warming *eyeroll*

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

It was only 61 here today....so far the sh1ttiest summer on record...so much for global warming *eyeroll*

I'm not gonna get started on that. But I remember when they wanted to spend time putting coal dust in the ice caps to stave off a new ice age.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm not gonna get started on that. But I remember when they wanted to spend time putting coal dust in the ice caps to stave off a new ice age.

I'm tired of all these Chicken Littles running around trying to scare the bejesus out of folks about the weather 200 years from now when they can't even get a weekly forecast right.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm tired of all these Chicken Littles running around trying to scare the bejesus out of folks about the weather 200 years from now when they can't even get a weekly forecast right.

Thats the total truth. They cant even handle the present let alone the future

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh