The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hello....someone told me Lunch was being served and I'm starved!!!!

How is everyone over here?
Hey now girlie you make sure you leave something for jaydee. i promised her lunch since she missed breakfast so you have to go get her and share with her.....:):laughing:

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon all....If jaydee from CB comes over since she missed breakfast I brought her lunch so this is here to pick from first if anyone sees her. Thank you guys.

View attachment 32157View attachment 32158View attachment 32159

Well GEE!!!
Thanks Jag!! WOOOHOOOO.. Sorry I had to work through breakfast and missed all the goodies, but a couple of those multi-colored wraps will taste pretty good about now!!!
Thanks for the food and thanks for keeping lunch on the table till I got here iMore folks.

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey now girlie you make sure you leave something for jaydee. i promised her lunch since she missed breakfast so you have to go get her and share with her.....:):laughing:

Hey Jag!!!
Thanks for leaving me some lunch!! So sorry I had to work through breakfast this morning. Darn work!
I think I want a couple of those wraps if no one is going to eat them! (Although I might have to fight Hamster for em)!!
Thanks for keeping the food on the table till I got here folks at iMore.

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

OK so all of my replies are coming in at once. This network of mine is crazy today. But who cares if I type the same thing twice, right?
Pretend you just had a drink...and are seeing double!

Happy birthday to Laura!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey everyone :) well today is beyond insane at work apparently I don't deserve to have a lunch lol Anyway only had a few minutes and the app not working on my phone cuts down my ability to respond :( Ahhh well I will be back.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone :) well today is beyond insane at work apparently I don't deserve to have a lunch lol Anyway only had a few minutes and the app not working on my phone cuts down my ability to respond :( Ahhh well I will be back.

We're here when you have time Ricky! ;)
Just having tomato cucumber salad again for lunch, but I'll save ya some...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370971529.849329.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Jag!!!
Thanks for leaving me some lunch!! So sorry I had to work through breakfast this morning. Darn work!
I think I want a couple of those wraps if no one is going to eat them! (Although I might have to fight Hamster for em)!!
Thanks for keeping the food on the table till I got here folks at iMore.

JAYDEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey girl :dancing: Welcome to the flip side lol ! How does newbie-ism feel....not so good huh but look at Berger King he already hit 500 posts here so you and hamster can drop by any ol time you want......and Jag always has breakfast waiting !!

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Woooohooo clubhouse & fries....I don't eat fries but oh well lol.....and wraps I love !! Thanks Jag :D I hope Jaydee comes over !!!

Wait...just read that again...YOU DON'T EAT FRIES???:eek::eek:

Omg, I LOVE FRIES. Is why I have a badonkeydonkbutt.:cant-watch:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro