The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It's still pretty bad Rells even on my pc
Slow since last night and am sure it has to do with all the traffic from WWDC 2013 and all of the blog articles and streaming going on..... Sounds to me the tech time can boost the band width in a case like this because I bet the forums have dropped off a tad in the posting numbers.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Our youngest boy got paid a tremendous compliment today, as his boss, who used to be our daughter's boss, pulled my wife aside and said, 'Look, I've had two of your kids working for me, now, and I am absolutely amazed at how hard they work, without having to be ridden, or chastised, or even reminded that they need to work! You should be proud of the job you've done preparing them to work, and they show up ready to go. It's amazing!'
Proud Papa and Mama I am sure after a comment like that. Congrats BK to you and your wife for doing such a good job raising your kids that is not easy these days.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Our youngest boy got paid a tremendous compliment today, as his boss, who used to be our daughter's boss, pulled my wife aside and said, 'Look, I've had two of your kids working for me, now, and I am absolutely amazed at how hard they work, without having to be ridden, or chastised, or even reminded that they need to work! You should be proud of the job you've done preparing them to work, and they show up ready to go. It's amazing!'

I know you were happy to hear that. People don't have that work ethic anymore

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I will catch up with you all in the morning. I hope everyone has a good night :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Proud Papa and Mama I am sure after a comment like that. Congrats BK to you and your wife for doing such a good job raising your kids that is not easy these days.

Feels good especially when so many people said these kids wouldn't be worth a hill of beans because of their father. Funny thing is, I never told them to make me proud. I told them make themselves proud. They never fail me, the only fail themselves. And I think that is the lesson they learned the best.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I know you were happy to hear that. People don't have that work ethic anymore

As I told 'em all, the biggest part of any job is showing up every day you possibly can.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

BergerKing so many of my three children's fellow students were rewarded for grades etc. My kids never were. It was expected of them. That was their job. So many students and adults for that matter feel that you just do what it takes to get by. That just won't work. You have to do more than just the minimum in life. That's what I think you mean by work ethic. Ya gotta have it!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh no I'm still here by myself!! However I am sitting on a very comfy chair AND the best part I have my slippers on!!!
Yes other things are on too!!! Shame on you !!!!
I have three hours to to do a bit of paperwork and then walk at 11pm for 45min. But till then it's slipper heaven!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh no I'm still here by myself!! However I am sitting on a very comfy chair AND the best part I have my slippers on!!!
Yes other things are on too!!! Shame on you !!!!
I have three hours to to do a bit of paperwork and then walk at 11pm for 45min. But till then it's slipper heaven!!!
Hi Elizabeth... I was just off to bed ...sorry I missed ya hon. I just emailed you and Wendy and forwarded the email to Wendy that I sent you so I would not have to rewrite it...LOL

Let me know what you think as I will either read it tomorrow when I get home or send me a copy to my new email addy I sent you yesterday ok to my cell....

​Talk to you later ok.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro