The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thank you for the birthday wishes. My dad passed at 9:45 this morning. I'm utterly zapped and going to take a nap.

Sincere condolences on the passing of your Dad...I think I posted yesterday without reading fully what you had posted and for that I am sorry...
I hope you find comfort in all the memories you shared...❤

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Heartfelt condolences Crude Berry. Your family at iMore will be here if you need us.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

For a lot of people, it is a nice day outside... we had the rain you are now getting... sorry to hear it got to you on a weekend.!
It is actually clearing up now and suppose to be according to the weather man better the rest of the day and tomorrow. I sure hope so because I don't like bad weather when I am off....:crying:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for the birthday wishes. My dad passed at 9:45 this morning. I'm utterly zapped and going to take a nap.

My condolences to your family and you. I wish pain didn't exist, but I've always taken comfort in a simple phrase. This, too, shall pass.

Rest well, I'm sure it's needed.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

My condolences to your family and you. I wish pain didn't exist, but I've always taken comfort in a simple phrase. This, too, shall pass.

Rest well, I'm sure it's needed.
YUP it's ssimple but it works. Rest up and chill and you know we are a post away.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just remembered I have not eaten much today. Gonna have something for dinner so I will be back in a bit.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gonna reboot the old browser and dump my cache while I am eating and learning to type too while eating. Maybe that will help this slow forum on my part.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Sincere condolences on the passing of your Dad...I think I posted yesterday without reading fully what you had posted and for that I am sorry...
I hope you find comfort in all the memories you shared...❤

^^^^
What seashell said, as she said it better than I could. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

It is actually clearing up now and suppose to be according to the weather man better the rest of the day and tomorrow. I sure hope so because I don't like bad weather when I am off....:crying:

I hear ya on that.... and this coming week or two starts our 100+F heat.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Gonna reboot the old browser and dump my cache while I am eating and learning to type too while eating. Maybe that will help this slow forum on my part.

I noticed the forums are slow on tapatalk too.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh Crude Berry so sorry to hear this. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. Memories of your Dad will live on in your heart forever

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Lizzie and Wendy are doing an awesome job on the avatars! It's always a treat to see what they have come up with, and they never let me down! Very creative and fun!!

Aw thanks jafobabe.....so sweet of you to say ! :big-hug:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Now now don't cry :tongue:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ahhhh back from eating dinner and feel much better. The forums still seem messed up more over here than CB. I dumped my cache but still slow on one forum. anyway glad to see the regs here and some welcome visitors from across the pond who are always invited.:rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox