The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well I suppose everyone left.hmmmmmmm well just in case you all lost your way here are some bread crumbs I sprinkled out for ya.....;)

toasted-bread-crumbs.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey seashell quite ok, Things are very quiet tonight and I am getting ready to settle down in front of the TV for the IndyCar race @ TX Motor speedway anyway for the night. You have a great night. See ya tomorrow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

HAHA! I haven't lost my way. Had to do a little shopping. Hows your seemed going so far jag?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
Watching a great Movie right now with Denzel Washington called 'The Book Of Eli' getting ready to watch the prime time IndyCar race @ TX Motor Speedway. Now that is what I live and roll for in racing as well as Formula 1

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Watching a great Movie right now with Denzel Washington called 'The Book Of Eli' getting ready to watch the prime time IndyCar race @ TX Motor Speedway. Now that is what I live and roll for in racing as well as Formula 1

That sounds good. The book of Eli was a great movie! So your into racing huh? I like it but I never really watched it consistently.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

That sound good. The book of Eli was a great movie! So your into racing huh? I like it but I never really watched it consistently.

NASCAR tomorrow @ Pocono!! Woot!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That sounds good. The book of Eli was a great movie! So your into racing huh? I like it but I never really watched it consistently.

Big time....Low doses believe it or not of Nascar and huge on the open wheel racing like the ones I mentioned.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

i used to watch Nascar, then they made it so all the cars were the same so it was less exciting :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

It's storming here in south Louisiana. My siblings and I are currently stationed in the waiting room of a local hospital as we took my step father off of life support this morning to honor his wishes. We are down to the long waiting game right now. I've done this a few different times now and it doesn't get any easier. I hope everyone is having a good day.

My birthday is tomorrow, so hopefully it doesn't turn bittersweet for years to come.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Crude Berry. Having gone through this myself I know exactly how you must be feeling. Tomorrow will be a new day my friend and we will be here for you if you need us. We might be a small community but we care about our own. Be strong !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I'm home. I'm not catching up on the last few days (weeks?), but I'll try to stay current now. :)

Alliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii welcome home....:dancing: we missed you but happy that you were having such a good time at camp !!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening Wendy. Nice to see you tonight. Middbrew and I are bidding on HWs 9K shirt she lost and we found it on ebay....:laughing:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR