The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

For people who use the browser on here, is it a way to receive notifications on a new post? I noticed Chrome notified me on a Pm a few minutes ago but it doesn't for a post i subscribed to.

I only ever use it in Safari and that for sure doesn't

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Lunch time!!! well it is here for me. If I showed you guys a picture of my lunch half of you wouldn't eat it and the other half would just laugh at me for eating it. I was lazy last night and didn't make anything so this morning I just threw something together and when I got to work I looked and I was like "what a pathetic lunch" :laughing: 1 boiled egg and 1 chicken breast :cant-watch:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

OK its all good. I'll just continue to refresh the page. Thanks!

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

lol it's what I do I just leave it at the last post on the page and then when I come back I refresh and all the new ones come in.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

For people who use the browser on here, is it a way to receive notifications on a new post? I noticed Chrome notified me on a Pm a few minutes ago but it doesn't for a post i subscribed to.
posts and threads you have to choose how in your general settings but a PM is the only pop up you will get. Everything else is either through your control panel or email. I use Chrome myself. The browser does not matter

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lunch time!!! well it is here for me. If I showed you guys a picture of my lunch half of you wouldn't eat it and the other half would just laugh at me for eating it. I was lazy last night and didn't make anything so this morning I just threw something together and when I got to work I looked and I was like "what a pathetic lunch" :laughing: 1 boiled egg and 1 chicken breast :cant-watch:

Photo Jan 19, 4 11 59 PM.gif

Smh. Come on bro!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

posts and threads you have to choose how in your general settings but a PM is the only pop up you will get. Everything else is either through your control panel or email. I use Chrome myself. The browser does not matter

Thanks. I will check out my control panel and see whats up. I'm rarely on here through the browser so im new to this lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm really feeling the latest Evernote updates. They just released reminders for Android after releasing it for ios a few weeks ago. I might have to delete my any.do account now :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

whew I was like OH NO what did I forget! lol
It's what I forgot....My eyesight Ricky. It's all good. I am sure he will like it. We'll see when he sees it. Good job on your first one but the girls.... They are pretty darn good themselves as you can see. :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks. I will check out my control panel and see whats up. I'm rarely on here through the browser so im new to this lol.
It will be under your general settings and aoso I did not know this myself and until I started going to CB and missing my likes....Every time there are 25 posts posted on a page you lose them and have to refresh to get them to show back up also. :eek:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

It's what I forgot....My eyesight Ricky. It's all good. I am sure he will like it. We'll see when he sees it. Good job on your first one but the girls.... They are pretty darn good themselves as you can see. :cool:

Oh boy do I know ;) I just offered to do it anytime they have no time. I just wanted to join on the fun this time around lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

LMAO hey I was lazy lol I might go and get a sub I'm undecided. If we go to the drive in tonight I'll be eating some extra calorie snacks so hmmm?

That's what's up! You had me in here dying laughing with the 1 boiled egg.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Haha just listed to Step by Step by New Kids on the Block. I just remembered this old external I had and there was 4GB of music I "had" but never even looked at what it was. In there was 10000 hits from the 80s :laughing: I have sisters so I have to be honest and say that I did sing along to the song *blushing* I'm listening to I wear my sunglasses at night - Corey Hart right now :cool:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

That's what's up! You had me in here dying laughing with the 1 boiled egg.

lol you should have seen my face when I remember what I carried for lunch it was Priceless

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Haha just listed to Step by Step by New Kids on the Block. I just remembered this old external I had and there was 4GB of music I "had" but never even looked at what it was. In there was 10000 hits from the 80s :laughing: I have sisters so I have to be honest and say that I did sing along to the song *blushing* I'm listening to I wear my sunglasses at night - Corey Hart right now :cool:

Lol! there is nothing like finding some music you haven't heard in a minute.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Lol! there is nothing like finding some music you haven't heard in a minute.

There are some classics in here Whoomp there it is, Walk like an Egyptian just to name a few ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Stupid IS at work has blocked iPhantom's site due to "malicious code or content."

My IT blocked it too....'Access Denied' considered entertainment :crying: It blocked all the blogs. And it blocks all the video's that anyone posts on this thread too :straight-face:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

wahoooooo... Love the Avi.

Back from the "videos"

There is no way a room full of boys is not going to bust out laughing when they say "testicles"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro