The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well, just getting ramped up this morning, making a beeline for Houston, but gonna stop for some Mexican food in Jolly, Texas, outside Wichita Falls.

Hope you are jolly in Jolly BK....now that was nerdy :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Although I love my hometown and state, I do not miss hurricane season there or the smothering humidity right after it rains. You know what I'm talking about. Anyway, be safe, Jan, and try to stay dry. ;)

Hey D *waving* where do you hide these days....miss ya :concern:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Hey D *waving* where do you hide these days....miss ya :concern:

I'm all over the place, my friend...:)...Seriously, I've been taking care of personal stuff as well as preparing for when the kids are out of school for the summer. Thank you for the wave and back atcha...(laughing)...:D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm all over the place, my friend...:)...Seriously, I've been taking care of personal stuff as well as preparing for when the kids are out of school for the summer. Thank you for the wave and back atcha...(laughing)...:D

Its good to see you D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Although I love my hometown and state, I do not miss hurricane season there or the smothering humidity right after it rains. You know what I'm talking about. Anyway, be safe, Jan, and try to stay dry. ;)
Thank you 'D you know I will. Just thought you might like to see what it was like where you use to live.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thank you 'D you know I will. Just thought you might like to see what it was like where you use to live.

The majority of my family still live in Orlando and around Central Florida so you know I'm keeping up with it or at least trying to...:)...Anyway, take care and have a great day...:D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just bought my own whey protein and I add it to my homemade shakes. So much easier 
What do you know about Chia seeds the edible ones Ricky in terms of making a slurry of them to put into protein shakes. I use them all the time to add a ton of protein and probiotics to your system for better internal stomach health.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My experience this morning with Siri is a perfect example of why Apple needs to work on and perfect Siri. I tried to do a very simple thing and it just turned into a frustrating mess and after 5 times I just gave up. I'm walking to work I remembered that I left the garage light on and my wife goes to work later than I do so I know she was still home. It's a perfect oppurtunity to use Siri to do something as simple as sending a text message. I've asked Siri to "call my wife" and she knows which contact it is. So I said "send a text message to my wife", Siri says she doesn't have a contact who would I like to send the message to. Frustrated I say my wife's name, Siri updates the message with my wife's name in it I have no idea who it's sending the message. So I cancel and start over this time I speak slower but again it doesn't know who my wife is, after 4 attempts I just cancel it and walk to work. Something so simple turned into a frustrating mess and it's things like that which could make Siri so usefull but people get such a bad experience they don't use it again.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

What do you know about Chia seeds the edible ones Ricky in terms of making a slurry of them to put into protein shakes. I use them all the time to add a ton of protein and probiotics to your system for better internal stomach health.

I don't know too much about Chia seeds I use ground flaxseed in everything thought it has natural monounsaturated fats.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well hi there!! I've seen you posting elsewhere...nice of you to join us!! We do have bfast most mornings thanks to Jag, ice cream at night from Elizabeth of course some snacks throughout the day...I've even introduced the group to Rita, she's a close friend (mainly stops by on weekends!). Stick around k? We've missed ya! ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Yoo Hoo Rellskie...forgot to tell ya I made my zesty homemade Mac n cheese last night!! Yum yum yum!! Saved you some if you didn't have lunch yet... ;)ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370540538.512794.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My experience this morning with Siri is a perfect example of why Apple needs to work on and perfect Siri. I tried to do a very simple thing and it just turned into a frustrating mess and after 5 times I just gave up. I'm walking to work I remembered that I left the garage light on and my wife goes to work later than I do so I know she was still home. It's a perfect oppurtunity to use Siri to do something as simple as sending a text message. I've asked Siri to "call my wife" and she knows which contact it is. So I said "send a text message to my wife", Siri says she doesn't have a contact who would I like to send the message to. Frustrated I say my wife's name, Siri updates the message with my wife's name in it I have no idea who it's sending the message. So I cancel and start over this time I speak slower but again it doesn't know who my wife is, after 4 attempts I just cancel it and walk to work. Something so simple turned into a frustrating mess and it's things like that which could make Siri so usefull but people get such a bad experience they don't use it again.

They all have there setbacks. I'm was testing out android S voice service and sometimes it doesn't pick up everything.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

They all have there setbacks. I'm was testing out android S voice service and sometimes it doesn't pick up everything.

guess we shouldn't be too hard on a 1.5 kind of product?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I got an Arc Reactor for my ☎ today 😄

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370543483.753984.jpg

Tony Stark promised I should only have to recharge once every millennium 😂 It's my 🔋 charger indicator got the idea yesterday just finished it today. I'm thinking of making a whole Ironman theme.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I got an Arc Reactor for my ☎ today 😄

View attachment 31895

Tony Stark promised I should only have to recharge once every millennium 😂 It's my 🔋 charger indicator got the idea yesterday just finished it today. I'm thinking of making a whole Ironman theme.

Looks good on your lockscreen! Did you see iron man 3 yet?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh