The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I like the one that the teeth are on top of the banner a little better. I tried to edit and remove the picture but when I did I didn't look like I had the option to insert another image.... Oh well!! Lions all around!

It looks amazing! I appreciate it!

Tapatalking 2.0

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Very nice job Elizabeth, They keep getting better and better between you and Wendy. Good job ladies!! Hope Rellskie likes it.

I love it! I just had one ipheuria made for me in there today. I will be switching around with both of them.

Tapatalking 2.0

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Very nice job Elizabeth, They keep getting better and better between you and Wendy. Good job ladies!! Hope Rellskie likes it.

yeah I LOVE the colors it looks very majestic which is perfect for the lion.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I love it! I just had one ipheuria made for me in there today. I will be switching around with both of them.

Tapatalking 2.0

lol I had fun making that one came to me last night while I was thinking about "iSheep" and your new GS4 ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh it did post!!! Thought I didn't attach the second avatar!! Well go figure that!!!
Slow down and take a deep breath Elizabeth.......Breath in - Breath out - Breath In --- Breath out!!! LOL

Hope you got my emails this morning early, the image you did that I sent you that you and Wendy looked at came out great. Could not have asked to have it any better. Will send it to jafo tonight for her to look at and give her thumbs up. Hope you and Wendy have the original and new copy to keep ok??

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Love the cupcake!! However where did you get the cupcake carrier?? That is so cool!!
Wait... Cleaning out the fridge??? But the cupcake still looks like a cupcake!!

lol the carrier was from the dollar store :eek: go figure. We have this new prettier one now we got at Walmart.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

wanna know what 30 Terabytes of data looks like? Just come to my desk lol

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370458384.682975.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370458394.149661.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370458405.800558.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OCD you should see my email  I never have more than 3 or 4 emails in my inbox. Everything else is filed away in a folder. My clothes are sorted by color, then by type(casual, dressy), then separated shirts and pants, then separated between long sleeve and short sleeve. On my computer all windows open in the middle of the screen. If I move them I put them back before I close them. lol I better stop now.

And somebody married you lol :confused: Well I'm not that bad lol

When you want to talk OCD I'm your man about that. You should see my office and home.

I take it that means you are also a clean freak lol :p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

OCD you should see my email  I never have more than 3 or 4 emails in my inbox. Everything else is filed away in a folder. My clothes are sorted by color, then by type(casual, dressy), then separated shirts and pants, then separated between long sleeve and short sleeve. On my computer all windows open in the middle of the screen. If I move them I put them back before I close them. lol I better stop now.

When you want to talk OCD I'm your man about that. You should see my office and home.

Lunch time!! Tomato cucumber salad :D
View attachment 31807

That looks Yummy !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

And somebody married you lol :confused: Well I'm not that bad lol

I take it that means you are also a clean freak lol :p
Oh if you only knew both at home and work. Even my pens and desk have to be in proper order so I can find things when i need them. At home everything has it's place. 4 exceptions....The new babies, They are allowed to do what they want. I just Imessage you BTW.....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR