The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning Wendy! Those pictures had me cracking up! I swear sometimes I think those trucks need their own road lol. Have a great day at work!

Tapatalking 2.0

Shhhh.....don't let Berger King hear me because I do love him lol :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I was locked out as they are in the middle of upgrades in the area I stopped, and I was locked into 4G signal that had no Internet service, and I had to call Sprint and get them to refresh from their end. They were stunned that I'd already performed all of the remedial methods of getting the phone to update from my end before I called them, and was able to give them the list off the top of my head. Once they refreshed from their end, I got 3G data, since 4 is being updated. It blows the service folks' minds to be able to pinpoint an issue so accurately without having the person on the other end be totally clueless. The last time I had to call them was 2009,when there was a total data outage for about 6 hours that they got alerted on by their techs while I was on the call with them.

lol I know what you mean I love calling tech support. They are talking to me and I'm like yes "TCPIP I know what that is", usually I go through the list of everything I've tried they laugh and then they are like "that is all the things I was about to tell you to try so I'm going to order you a replacement part". Once the Dell tech didn't know how to take the fan out that I needed to replace he put me on hold to go look it up by the time he got back he's like "OK so you want to.." I'm like "I'm all done figured it out" lol it was hilarious.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ahhhhh a wonderful 2.5mile walk with my dog to start the day off right, and to work on this last 5% body fat :)

it's funny I much rather run on the treadmill than actually run. I know some people are the exact opposite but for me I just like knowing how long I've been running, how much I've burned etc. I'm still trying to decide if I should add cardio back into my weight routine. I think I need to drop another 2-3 pounds to get rid of said muffin top I was talking about the other day. I'm trying everything I've been suggested so far.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

We know how to start the morning!! You guys over there are pantless and here we change our shirts in front of, ok we peek, and share goodies with each other! Nice of you to join is!!

haha ok sorry this is nominated as the best thread post yet

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ok, we'll miss you! We'll keep posting to give you plenty to read just like we're helping out bamf during meetings! ;)

And I suppose I should be doing work also, but geez I can't leave my friends with nothing to read...lol

haha I've got 3 pages to go... I think

7 more days people!! *biting nails

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So a DIY cleaning tip (I posted this at CB too) mentioned using vodka as one of the cleanser ingredients....wait, what? Why would I waste that??!!! Can't I just drink it while I clean?!! bwhahahaha

OK OK THIS is nominated as the best thread post yet! ROFL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well I always knew you were a stalker and liked to peek ( Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Seashell since you and Rell have already said 500 posts can you please try and keep a tally for me of anyone's preference and let's try and wind it up tonight. Please post something this evening and we can all confirm it and keep moving forward. Thank you Seashell. TTYL

I'm down with 500 too it makes the excitement come a lot sooner

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Took me all of my lunch hour to read through the posts....thanks for the entertainment #Team20 :p now back to work....sigh :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR