The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

As usual my day has gone from 0 to 100 the minute I stepped in the door at work. I will have to catch up at noon and then join in all the mayhem :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

As usual my day has gone from 0 to 100 the minute I stepped in the door at work. I will have to catch up at noon and then join in all the mayhem :)

Ok, we'll miss you! We'll keep posting to give you plenty to read just like we're helping out bamf during meetings! ;)

And I suppose I should be doing work also, but geez I can't leave my friends with nothing to read...lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

So a DIY cleaning tip (I posted this at CB too) mentioned using vodka as one of the cleanser ingredients....wait, what? Why would I waste that??!!! Can't I just drink it while I clean?!! bwhahahaha

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope you have a good morning Jag! And like I said, I'm good with 500 for now...we'll keep moving and need to make it 1000 soon but for the time being if it allows everyone to get a new shirt *cough cough Rellskie* then I'm good with leaving it at 500 for a bit!

And yes just so it's out there...shocker!...I plan on peeking no matter who gets a new shirt! bwhahahaha

Well I always knew you were a stalker and liked to peek ( Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Seashell since you and Rell have already said 500 posts can you please try and keep a tally for me of anyone's preference and let's try and wind it up tonight. Please post something this evening and we can all confirm it and keep moving forward. Thank you Seashell. TTYL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So a DIY cleaning tip (I posted this at CB too) mentioned using vodka as one of the cleanser ingredients....wait, what? Why would I waste that??!!! Can't I just drink it while I clean?!! bwhahahaha

Yeah you must be kidding because ain't no way my vodka will be used for cleanser lol

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well I always knew you were a stalker and liked to peek ( Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Seashell since you and Rell have already said 500 posts can you please try and keep a tally for me of anyone's preference and let's try and wind it up tonight. Please post something this evening and we can all confirm it and keep moving forward. Thank you Seashell. TTYL

I'm on it!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Man, I'd better tone it down...people will start getting a bad impression of me! *wink wink*

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I finally caught about 5 mins so wanted to say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good afternoon and a great lunch. I am having one of my famous home made Turkey burgers with Jasmine rice. Chobani Yogurt and chia seeds. After that I will need a nap...:cool: Have a great day everyone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I finally caught about 5 mins so wanted to say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good afternoon and a great lunch. I am having one of my famous home made Turkey burgers with Jasmine rice. Chobani Yogurt and chia seeds. After that I will need a nap...:cool: Have a great day everyone.

Hey jag! That lunch sounds good too!

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm on it!

Thank you

Man, I'd better tone it down...people will start getting a bad impression of me! *wink wink*

We already do!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha. Just kidding. I notice you are totally different over at CB...You are more open over there but then again that was your home for a long time and use to it. I am use to both places spending a good deal of time there myself. In my book here or there you are a good and fun person.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jag! That lunch sounds good too!

Tapatalking 2.0
I hope so. I cook all my meals on Sunday for the week. I like to eat as healthy as I can and oh yeh the 6-8 different vitamins I swallow with lunch. :)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Are you feeding yourself or your birds ROTFLMAO

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I hate when they have you go through those different methods when you call them about a issue. 9 times out of 10 you already did all of the steps your self.

Tapatalking 2.0

That's why I told her up front before she could start the spiel. I also explained it would save us time. Cut a twenty minute process down to 5. And she expressed her gratitude in helping resolve the issue so quickly and politely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234