The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning everyone, Just going to pop in real fast and leave some tidbits but I will take a straw for the coffee Rell has. I am by myself at work today and won't be in very much except to pop in once in a wile. Hope you all have a great day....:)

View attachment 31697View attachment 31698View attachment 31699

Thanks for the goodies Jag!!!! *happy dance*. Have a good morning...on my way to work too!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning friends!! Darnit, do I have to get my own iced coffee and muffin this morning?!! Probably cause I peeked when Jag was changing shirts...*pout face*

Morning....yeah we can't get caught peeking lol !

Morning all....POOFing for some breakfast....I heard it's pretty good over here....

Hmmm....seems to be missing again...Every time I come over here, the breakfast is gone, LOL.

Morning Z ! I think you were a lil bit early lol....it's here now and awesomesauce !

Good morning!

Hey where is the breakfast jag? I have the coffee this morning. Enjoy lol

View attachment 31693

Tapatalking 2.0

Wow....now that's some cup of coffee !!!!!!!!!!

Good morning

Morning Z....happy to see you here joining us for brekkie !

Good Morning everyone, Just going to pop in real fast and leave some tidbits but I will take a straw for the coffee Rell has. I am by myself at work today and won't be in very much except to pop in once in a wile. Hope you all have a great day....:)

View attachment 31697View attachment 31698View attachment 31699

Morning Everyone and thanks for all the goodies and coffeej....wow what a spread !!!
I was late for work AGAIN today....damn 401 Highway and bumper to bumper.....this was me 'walled in' :rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 19

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning Z ! I think you were a lil bit early lol....it's here now and awesomesauce !

Morning Everyone and thanks for all the goodies and coffeej....wow what a spread !!!
I was late for work AGAIN today....damn 401 Highway and bumper to bumper.....this was me 'walled in' :rolleyes:

Good morning Wendy! Those pictures had me cracking up! I swear sometimes I think those trucks need their own road lol. Have a great day at work!

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

There is always a good spread here for breakie. Yummydoddles

We know how to start the morning!! You guys over there are pantless and here we change our shirts in front of, ok we peek, and share goodies with each other! Nice of you to join is!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

And Wendy, glad you finally got there! If I had traffic to deal with like that on my daily commute I'd probably quit!! lol

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Whoa. Yes have some

Morning, girlie

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK team 20K... Meeting time, so keep me awake!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Have a great day Jaguart! Put those rollerblades on and get moving!
Good morning one more time and apologies for not having time this morning but I know that Wendy and Elizabeth already know why. I just a quick moment to say hi and hope everyone got their share of goodies. I care for all you guys and hope to talk to everyone later.

Try and come up with a consensus and post count on what we want to do moving forward.... The question proposed is do we want to stay at the 500 plateau and move up to 1000K?

Pleaee your answers and why and will come up with a majority. Thank you my friends..

A special good morning to Hamster and the rest of the CB people here today. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning one more time and apologies for not having time this morning but I know that Wendy and Elizabeth already know why. I just a quick moment to say hi and hope everyone got their share of goodies. I care for all you guys and hope to talk to everyone later.

Try and come up with a consensus and post count on what we want to do moving forward.... The question proposed is do we want to stay at the 500 plateau and move up to 1000K?

Pleaee your answers and why and will come up with a majority. Thank you my friends..

A special good morning to Hamster and the rest of the CB people here today. :)

Hope you have a good morning Jag! And like I said, I'm good with 500 for now...we'll keep moving and need to make it 1000 soon but for the time being if it allows everyone to get a new shirt *cough cough Rellskie* then I'm good with leaving it at 500 for a bit!

And yes just so it's out there...shocker!...I plan on peeking no matter who gets a new shirt! bwhahahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711