The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Morning all....POOFing for some breakfast....I heard it's pretty good over here....

Hmmm....seems to be missing again...Every time I come over here, the breakfast is gone, LOL.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning!

Hey where is the breakfast jag? I have the coffee this morning. Enjoy lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370346221.639299.jpg

Tapatalking 2.0

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I was locked out as they are in the middle of upgrades in the area I stopped, and I was locked into 4G signal that had no Internet service, and I had to call Sprint and get them to refresh from their end. They were stunned that I'd already performed all of the remedial methods of getting the phone to update from my end before I called them, and was able to give them the list off the top of my head. Once they refreshed from their end, I got 3G data, since 4 is being updated. It blows the service folks' minds to be able to pinpoint an issue so accurately without having the person on the other end be totally clueless. The last time I had to call them was 2009,when there was a total data outage for about 6 hours that they got alerted on by their techs while I was on the call with them.

I hate when they have you go through those different methods when you call them about a issue. 9 times out of 10 you already did all of the steps your self.

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning all....POOFing for some breakfast....I heard it's pretty good over here....

Hmmm....seems to be missing again...Every time I come over here, the breakfast is gone, LOL.

Great now there's more friends to share with?!! *smh*
Hahahaha...morning hamster! ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning everyone, Just going to pop in real fast and leave some tidbits but I will take a straw for the coffee Rell has. I am by myself at work today and won't be in very much except to pop in once in a wile. Hope you all have a great day....:)

BreakfastPastries.jpgDD Iced Coffee.jpgTim Hortons Coffee And Donut.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711