The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Now to finish 350 here. I might even do a few more before I call it a night.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Its not looking good for the Pacers :mad:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Right about the same time I hit the 24K post, I also broke 6500 in the thread.
I did not notice that my friend but that is why I captured those 2 that you and I wrote because it sums up how we both feel about the forums and not the Milestones. Those are just fun and extra. Friends are friends for life.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I am going to call it a night my friends as i have an early morning and work day will be long....Anyone left in here leave your thoughts along with Rells and I will talk to Wendy, Seashell and Elizabeth and see what they say and pass it along to anyone of the regs that are no in here tonight. Good night everyone.

**POOF**

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I am going to call it a night my friends as i have an early morning and work day will be long....Anyone left in here leave your thoughts along with Rells and I will talk to Wendy, Seashell and Elizabeth and see what they say and pass it along to anyone of the regs that are no in here tonight. Good night everyone.

**POOF**

Have a good night jag.

I'm going to get some sleep myself. Have a great night everyone. :cool:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Have a good night jag.

I'm going to get some sleep myself. Have a great night everyone. :cool:

I was locked out as they are in the middle of upgrades in the area I stopped, and I was locked into 4G signal that had no Internet service, and I had to call Sprint and get them to refresh from their end. They were stunned that I'd already performed all of the remedial methods of getting the phone to update from my end before I called them, and was able to give them the list off the top of my head. Once they refreshed from their end, I got 3G data, since 4 is being updated. It blows the service folks' minds to be able to pinpoint an issue so accurately without having the person on the other end be totally clueless. The last time I had to call them was 2009,when there was a total data outage for about 6 hours that they got alerted on by their techs while I was on the call with them.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ahhhhh a wonderful 2.5mile walk with my dog to start the day off right, and to work on this last 5% body fat :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Well what does the majority think about what Elizabeth just said.... Shall we keep the 500 or go back to 1000K since this has caught fire now for real and so many of our friends from CB are coming over? majority rules. It's your thread guys. I just Authored it. Hey this may help.....

500 so maybe like Rellskie said, everyone has a chance for a cool new avi. And if we need fireman, I think there's some over on CB thread....*fanning self with paper* lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning friends!! Darnit, do I have to get my own iced coffee and muffin this morning?!! Probably cause I peeked when Jag was changing shirts...*pout face*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711