The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ya know what else is perfect.....your 'spring' picture !

and that's just an example because that's from last year. After this weekend that is what it felt like. This week again Friday is forecast for rain. So we are going to try and hit the Drive-in on Saturday lol

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Wendy...Dod you get breakfast and coffee?

I can tell you when I saw everyone on her last night from CB it made me proud that my friends from over there are embracing us now too. They are all special people to me. I did not expect to hit this to be honest. The 30 sec rule was getting me for just plain posting.

​Hope you have a great day and talk to you tonight.

It's always a hoot when you get folks that like to post and have fun. As you learn each others' styles, it gets to be even more fun. By the way, I'veposted in two of the highest count threads on CB, for a combined , oh, roughly 14K posts. You my say, I enjoy it. Had I not taken last year off, I'd probably be in the 30s by now. I get a pretty fair amount of dead time, and when I'm in LTE, it is fun to really crank out good stuff. I appreciate the opportunity to have fun in more than one forum, too.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

lol Dammit there is this area right at the bottom of my stomach that just wont go away! If it was gone my goal would almost be complete. I watch my fats, work the lower abs, watch my diet and still the fat just hangs on for dear life. Now I know why it's called spare tire. The width is like there is a tire around my waist. It will not stop me! now I'm even more determined.

View attachment 31637

Try this, get yourself an Ace Bandage and some fresh ginger root. Mash the ginger root into a fine pulp and warm it up, and rub the bandage into the pulp, coating it liberally. Wrap the area after a hot shower and wait about an hour or so. It should help you to break down those cells.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's always a hoot when you get folks that like to post and have fun. As you learn each others' styles, it gets to be even more fun. By the way, I'veposted in two of the highest count threads on CB, for a combined , oh, roughly 14K posts. You my say, I enjoy it. Had I not taken last year off, I'd probably be in the 30s by now. I get a pretty fair amount of dead time, and when I'm in LTE, it is fun to really crank out good stuff. I appreciate the opportunity to have fun in more than one forum, too.
...And I will repeat we all enjoy each and every one of you that come over here with us to interact. I have a blast and am sure everybody else does too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well off to a Drs. Appt so catch you fine folks later. Hold down the fault fort everyone.

@BK FIFM LOL

Last edited:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

You may notice, that even on a busy Monday morning, 130+ posts have been added. That's a fair pace for a weekday.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

41rafRjw9RL._SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Slackers!!! two more hours and this time only 1 new page.

Must be a food comma :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Try this, get yourself an Ace Bandage and some fresh ginger root. Mash the ginger root into a fine pulp and warm it up, and rub the bandage into the pulp, coating it liberally. Wrap the area after a hot shower and wait about an hour or so. It should help you to break down those cells.

really?? I never heard of that one before I'll have to give it a shot.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

that is so cool I know in a world of millions or billions it's probably more common than you would think but I still think it's pretty cool. Did any of the other people you met have anything in common with you? like traits, attitude, etc.

One I went to high school with, another I worked with, the third was my daughters dance studio instructor and now you...so yes they all mesh together to equal what is me! bwahahahahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro