The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

So you hit it at 0648, and I had posted, saw the results, capped, fired, posted again, got the results, and shared them in less than two minutes.

Then I think we need to keep you around to capture our moments BK! ;)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

And now, for the caffeine junkie on the go....

IVArmbagFolgersCoffee.jpg

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

I like that Z....Any Notes for us here to come up with??

Well........ They do take some time to do even though I don't plan or think about what goes into it.

I think we need to vote someone here to do inotes :) or whatever they want to call them. Someone that is here more than I am.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone

First off thanks for the breakfast jag im going to need it. I see you also made the milestone! Congrats! But you know when I saw it I was like

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370261368.184246.jpg

Lol

Anyways,it's going to be a rainy day here and it's about time we got some rain. Now I'm off to work. Hope you guys have a good day!

Tapatalking 2.0

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I post 100% mobile, so that is a screen cap from my phone.

The method is simple, I simply swipe across my screen like I was dusting it, swipe the bar down, share to Photobucket, and when the notification that upload is complete, swipe down, tap the image, and copy the code to post here.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well........ They do take some time to do even though I don't plan or think about what goes into it.

I think we need to vote someone here to do inotes :) or whatever they want to call them. Someone that is here more than I am.
Hey i totally understand Z I love the ones at CB and nobody does them like you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone

First off thanks for the breakfast jag im going to need it. I see you also made the milestone! Congrats! But you know when I saw it I was like

View attachment 31631

Thank you Rellskie. Have a great day.
Lol

Anyways,it's going to be a rainy day here and it's about time we got some rain. Now I'm off to work. Hope you guys have a good day!

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The method is simple, I simply swipe across my screen like I was dusting it, swipe the bar down, share to Photobucket, and when the notification that upload is complete, swipe down, tap the image, and copy the code to post here.
Hey i just made an album in my dropbox account called Web Photos and still trying now to figure out how to upload the pics I have in a web pic folder on my PC...LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So who wants to volunteer to be the buzznoter for here? :p
I will have to find someone... I have to get running guys. Got an appointment with the car dealer for oil change and general stuff to spend money. Gotta shower and so on.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I will talk to everyone later on. I hope you all have a good morning.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

The weather here is going to be bad all day long

Wooohoooo the weather might be bad Jag....BUT....You made the Milestone with this post....YAY !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats !!!!!!! Will have to make an avatar tonight !!!!!!!!!! :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well Wendy is probably still driving to work and Elizabeth sleeping on the west coast. We will have to eat breakfast by ourselves.

I'm here !!! Took almost 2 hours to get into work this morning....traffic on Toronto's highways truly s*cks :rolleyes: