The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok... got to go and get some straighten up of the house... son will be here soon. Will come back later and I do want to thank ALL of you for a wonderful and warm greeting!

Yes so happy you came here today and please come back soon :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well 2000 IM posts and many more to go and have work to do so I will see you all later I am sure. Time to chill a bit and relax. See you guys later.:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I know we do... I emailed James about it and it is up to him now. We are the only ones that have so little compared to CB and AC.
At least the emoticons are same, except for images at CB, iMore and AC. The WPC ones are weird. A smile is ":smile:" there (minus the quotes. If I'm using mobile apps there I don't know how to type any emoticon other than smile.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'll check back tonight too.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. 😊

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I like this thread and the one at CB. They are nice, since many of us originally met when we had different devices. Just because we don't use the same devices these days doesn't mean we don't want to keep in touch.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I like this thread and the one at CB. They are nice, since many of us originally met when we had different devices. Just because we don't use the same devices these days doesn't mean we don't want to keep in touch.

Totally agree. That's why I like the whole mobile nations thing. We all can still have fun with each other no matter what device we have.

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

If my boy can't win the race, I'm glad it wasn't Jimmie and happy for Tony!!! Woot!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I totally agree Laura it's so much fun being able to hook up with old friends and new ones too !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I had a good weekend but it ends so fast! Can't believe it's Monday tommorow

Tapatalking 2.0

Ackkkkk I know and back to the 5:30am jump up and get ready and out the door and the hour drive to work :rolleyes: But I slept in today and have had a headache all day so sometimes this sleeping in thing isn't all it's cracked up to be lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ackkkkk I know and back to the 5:30am jump up and get ready and out the door and the hour drive to work :rolleyes: But I slept in today and have had a headache all day so sometimes this sleeping in thing isn't all it's cracked up to be lol

Take a Excedrin. It will knock that headache right out. 😃

Tapatalking 2.0

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Greetings to all! I have finally signed up here from Crackberry. jag just hounded me to no end!
Anyway, hope you all have a good Sunday! Since this is my first post here, it may be delayed somewhat.

Edit: My post was approved so fast!!! Thanks!
Welcome aboard, Jaf!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Don't forget the wine...Ahem!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234