The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok so I finally posted in the crackberry challenge thread. I've been meaning to do it for a while now. 

Tapatalking using my iphone

AwesomeSauce Rellskie! I''ll go welcome you over there as soon as I finish posting replies here.

OH... BTW... AwesomeSauce is a term we use for 'GREAT'!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Being Pantless is more of a state of mind than an actual thing. It's being yourself, not hiding behind 'clothes'/avatars, and without the bickering or antagonizing attitude towards others.

Does that help? I hope I explained it right.

Well alright then. I'm down with this "pantless" movement 😎

Tapatalking 2.0

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Bwahahahahahahhaha yes you do have a way ;)

Ya know this could work out to be a very good thing and remove all the 'device' animosity between MN folks !

I agreee and this is a good start. Hopefully it will take.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Being Pantless is more of a state of mind than an actual thing. It's being yourself, not hiding behind 'clothes'/avatars, and without the bickering or antagonizing attitude towards others.

Does that help? I hope I explained it right.

​Jafo that was just perfect and the best explanation I could ever think of. i hope that becomes our state of mind here as well....:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

​Jafo that was just perfect and the best explanation I could ever think of. i hope that becomes our state of mind here as well....:)

I think it will take. We have a great community in here.

Tapatalking 2.0

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I agreee and this is a good start. Hopefully it will take.
We have never hidden behind anything here or argued about anything. We all have fun just the same as the gang at CB. It is why I started it because of all the fun i was having with you guys. :cool:

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

I think it will take. We have a great community in here.

Tapatalking 2.0

Thanks jag and Rellskie! I totally agree, and with posting here and over there I hope we can become a stronger community! Unite!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm back from my little visit down the MN street to CB....we really need to get an upgrade on our emoticons puleeeeeez !!!!!!! :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks jag and Rellskie! I totally agree, and with posting here and over there I hope we can become a stronger community! Unite!
I agree and that is why I spend as much time over your house as I do here. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm back from my little visit down the MN street to CB....we really need to get an upgrade on our emoticons puleeeeeez !!!!!!! :p
I know we do... I emailed James about it and it is up to him now. We are the only ones that have so little compared to CB and AC.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I know we do... I emailed James about it and it is up to him now. We are the only ones that have so little compared to CB and AC.

What in the world? That's not right :mad:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

You have a different set of smileys that are bigger than ours... but I agree that all sites here at Mobile Nations should have the same smileys across the board.

Hope it comes about soon.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You have a different set of smileys that are bigger than ours... but I agree that all sites here at Mobile Nations should have the same smileys across the board.

Also the device list when you add what phone you use in the profile needs to get updated in the passport section in our profiles. Only a few new phones and tablet names are in the list.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We don't have nearly as many as you and AC does. They have their Andriod looking smileys and you guys have a bunch more than we do like....
rotfl.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Also the device list when you add what phone you use in the profile needs to get updated in the passport section in our profiles. Only a few new phones and tablet names are in the list.

Lots of things but that is the tech guys for MN that take care of that. Hopefully James will update our smileys soon.
crying.png

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lots of things but that is the tech guys for MN that take care of that. Hopefully James will update our smileys soon.http://forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/crying.png

Its all good. Hopefully it all will be handled. I just noticed I have only 16 Smiley faces using tapatalk on my transformer tab but like 100 or more on my iPhone. That's really messed up!

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Ok... got to go and get some straighten up of the house... son will be here soon. Will come back later and I do want to thank ALL of you for a wonderful and warm greeting!

Attachments

• 50K_Poof.png
    50K_Poof.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 16

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok... got to go and get some straighten up of the house... son will be here soon. Will come back later and I do want to thank ALL of you for a wonderful and warm greeting!

Thank you for coming over here and chatting with us!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Very welcome jafo and please return soon. Bye!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711