The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yeh we have to break that in gently.... Not the same thread here as it is at CB....;):)

I totally agree... our CB thread is one of a kind, but it is fun there and everyone gets along super well... no bickering or anything. That thread is what brought me back to CB.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yeh we have to break that in gently.... Not the same thread here as it is at CB....;):)

I want to know what in the blue he11 are you both are talking about? What's a pantless post lol?

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I want to know what in the blue he11 you both are talking about? What's a pantless post lol?

​Rellskie you should spend some time at CB but ask Jafo and she may let you in on it...:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Man I hope my phillies can get a win today. It is really a nice day here for baseball.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Yes that is good. If I can keep them sleeping for several hours I can get things done. LOL

When my babies were little, I trained them to sleep with all the lights on, the TV going and the normal movements in the house.. now they can sleep through anything! LOL.... BUT, they do demand the blankets to be over their cages when they sleep and heaven help me if I forget. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

When my babies were little, I trained them to sleep with all the lights on, the TV going and the normal movements in the house.. now they can sleep through anything! LOL.... BUT, they do demand the blankets to be over their cages when they sleep and heaven help me if I forget. :)
Yep I have to cover the cages too but I have these sort of soft bags for birs that you hang in their cage and they have an opening that they can get into and sleep in them. i am trying to train them to use them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jaf 10 posts...You are in now... Official Welcome,,,,(Insert hand clap here)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey I just realized that I hit 2000 iMore Posts and did not even know it. I knew I was getting close but I suppose that is something.... Pretty cool to see the 2000s...:)

Ooooo Wow Congrats Jag on your 2000 iMore posts...cool :cool:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Greetings to all! I have finally signed up here from Crackberry. jag just hounded me to no end!
Anyway, hope you all have a good Sunday! Since this is my first post here, it may be delayed somewhat.

Edit: My post was approved so fast!!! Thanks!

Ooooooo Yayyyyy Welcome jafobabe so happy to have you here :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok so I finally posted in the crackberry challenge thread. I've been meaning to do it for a while now. 😀

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yep I have to cover the cages too but I have these sort of soft bags for birs that you hang in their cage and they have an opening that they can get into and sleep in them. i am trying to train them to use them.

Oh cute kinda like 'bed in a bag' for birdies !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok so I finally posted in the crackberry challenge thread. I've been meaning to do it for a while now. 

Ok now you get to learn all about Pantless Posts Rellskie... LMAO

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

I want to know what in the blue he11 you both are talking about? What's a pantless post lol?

​Rellskie you should spend some time at CB but ask Jafo and she may let you in on it...:)

Being Pantless is more of a state of mind than an actual thing. It's being yourself, not hiding behind 'clothes'/avatars, and without the bickering or antagonizing attitude towards others.

Does that help? I hope I explained it right.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Can you believe it Wendy... I finally hounded her enough she said.

Bwahahahahahahhaha yes you do have a way ;)

Ya know this could work out to be a very good thing and remove all the 'device' animosity between MN folks !