The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone....Just popping in real quick to leave some coffee and eats for the early rises. Got to head out for some errands before the rain comes. Hope you all have a good morning.

Enjoy!

View attachment 31586View attachment 31587View attachment 31588View attachment 31589View attachment 31590View attachment 31591

Good Morning Jag :) Wow you put together the best breakfasts !!! Thanks so much....Yummy :D And my Timmies too !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That show "all in the family" was before my time but I know my parents watched it and the Jefferson's. Edith bunker sure had a good long life and career. I hope I get to see 90 years in my life.

Tapatalking using my iphone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh man it's hot outside! Just got back in from getting some breakfast and coffee. I think I'm going to chill out for the rest of the day under my air conditioner.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Today again I had to smile. There are times when I love to see the results of my weightloss :) On New Years Eve for the first time I wore a leather jacket that I hadn't worn for 3 years. The only time I ever wore it was the day I tried it on.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370188240.282195.jpg

Today it's almost a year now and this is the first time I've worn this shirt that was given to me last year. I love it! it makes all the effort, sweat and time worth it :)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370188309.415748.jpg

Now there is only one more goal I have and I have about a month to get there. I intend to try my best :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Today again I had to smile. There are times when I love to see the results of my weightloss :) On New Years Eve for the first time I wore a leather jacket that I hadn't worn for 3 years. The only time I ever wore it was the day I tried it on.

View attachment 31603

Today it's almost a year now and this is the first time I've worn this shirt that was given to me last year. I love it! it makes all the effort, sweat and time worth it :)

View attachment 31604

Now there is only one more goal I have and I have about a month to get there. I intend to try my best :)

It's nothing like seeing results for all your hard work. Keep it up bro!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm old enough to remember All In The Family when it was a weekly series well before syndication. Shows like Sanford and Son, Chico and the Man, Emergency!, Mission;Impossible! And Sonny and Cher, Hee Haw, and the Porter Wagoner show were big time.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I have seasons 1-5 of Emergency! ripped from DVD to my iTunes library... watching season5 right now... :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 31603

View attachment 31604

Ricky, you're too skinny. Carb up man, and then hit the weight room.:p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good for you Ipheuria for achieving your goal !! It's very hard to do and stick to. You are to be commended !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Well done!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I knew I'd just had an update, then I noticed the button in the notification bar for Multi-window. That notification bar with so many handy functions is one of my favorites. Another setting I love at night is going reverse contrast to save battery at night, too.
You do know you can do that on IP also and change color to serve the same purpose. Just thought I would throw it out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The wife will be getting the iPhone 5 when the contract is up in Sept. I gave her my iPhone 4, when i got the SGSIII, and she loves it. It's been a while, but i guess that i'll have to start reading up on all the iPhone 5 features. I guess that i made an iPhone convert, without really trying. HaHa. It's all good, because i enjoy this forum.:p
We also enjoy having you here so it works both ways no matter what phone someone is using...:)

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Greetings to all! I have finally signed up here from Crackberry. jag just hounded me to no end!
Anyway, hope you all have a good Sunday! Since this is my first post here, it may be delayed somewhat.

Edit: My post was approved so fast!!! Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711