The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I would like to think so but anytime you have "king James" on your team anything is possible lol

Tapatalking using my iphone
It is going to a game 7 which nobody thought would happen but Hey if it takes the heat to win in 7 I'll take it......:cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I would like to see the pacers vs the spurs in the finals. That would be a great series in my opinion.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I would like to see the pacers vs the spurs in the finals. That would be a great series in my opinion.

Or the Heat-Spurs and it's coming back to Miami for game 7...Can't wait.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It is going to a game 7 which nobody thought would happen but Hey if it takes the heat to win in 7 I'll take it......:cool:

Yeah we will see about that. This is one Feisty pacers team. They take zero stuff from Miami.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah we will see about that. This is one Feisty pacers team. They take zero stuff from Miami.

I will give you that...They are a lot tougher this year than last. Hebert had a good game tonight.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gonna be hitting it myself I think. Got a lot planned tomorrow if the weather holds up. Been raining here all night so i hope it is nice tomorrow. Good night everyone. Elizabeth when Wendy pops in tell her Hi for me and tell her thank you for the messages today, She will know.:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Gonna be hitting it myself I think. Got a lot planned tomorrow if the weather holds up. Been raining here all night so i hope it is nice tomorrow. Good night everyone. Elizabeth when Wendy pops in tell her Hi for me and tell her thank you for the messages today, She will know.:)

Have a good night jan!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR