The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I took one of your spoons. The Spoon Nazi wouldn't give me one :)

Hi Elizabeth2 :)
Morning bamf!!! ok you get the first spoon tonight....maybe....:):) remember you ask and move to your right...LOL
We need more ice cream from Jaguaar.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hello jan

Yeah we had a great time in here last night. How is your day going so far?

Tapatalking using my iphone
Sorry I have not been able to get back on and answer but today in particular has been a bad day for me personally with management and such that I work for. Long story I don't need to bring in here. So I hope to unwind a bit when I get home. Glad to see BK hit a Milestone here as i did over at CB. He has a bunch over there too and a good friend over there that I met hit a Milestone this morning of 110,000 posts.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Sorry I have not been able to get back on and answer but today in particular has been a bad day for me personally with management and such that I work for. Long story I don't need to bring in here. So I hope to unwind a bit when I get home. Glad to see BK hit a Milestone here as i did over at CB. He has a bunch over there too and a good friend over there that I met hit a Milestone this morning of 110,000 posts.

Sorry to hear that Jag.....hope your day improves greatly :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Near ?? No ON :D

Woooohooooo BergerKing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of Jaguarr40 and All of us Congrats on the 2500th Post !!!!!!!
Here's your Avatar :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/swsrb7.png

Wendy thank you so much for the beautiful Avatar for BK my good friend and a friend of iMore for sure. He is a good friend to me and I know he is to you as well at CB and I am sure he will love this. Congrats one more time to you buddy. Wear it proudly.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Alli sounds wonderful and continue having that FUN because you sure do deserve it :D
Good late very late morning/afternoon my dear and thank you for the Avatar as always just wonderful that you made for our friend BK. You did your usual wonderful job. God Bless.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good late very late morning/afternoon my dear and thank you for the Avatar as always just wonderful that you made for our friend BK. You did your usual wonderful job. God Bless.

Aw thanks Jag....deep breath...bosses can be a55h01es :mad:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wendy thank you so much for the beautiful Avatar for BK my good friend and a friend of iMore for sure. He is a good friend to me and I know he is to you as well at CB and I am sure he will love this. Congrats one more time to you buddy. Wear it proudly.

You are very welcome Jag and happy to have been able to make BK one :D Congrats again Berger King !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Elizabeth :D I hope BergerKing likes it ! I'm no Louzer but I try lol ! Maybe you can make the next few lol :)
You've done great but like I told you...If you and Elizabeth want to collabarate on Avatars that is fine with me.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wow I just read in a new post that Best Buy is offering (today only) the iPhone 5 free with a trade in of the 4 or 4s only for those with Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint.

That's a HUGE deal for anyone wanting to upgrade their phone !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well I hope your day gets better jan!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Wow I just read in a new post that Best Buy is offering (today only) the iPhone 5 free with a trade in of the 4 or 4s only for those with Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint.

That's a HUGE deal for anyone wanting to upgrade their phone !

Wowzers! That is a great deal!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wowzers! That is a great deal!

Sure is ! I would do it for a new device ! [URL="https://forums.imore.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fbestbuy.7tiv.net%2Fc%2F221109%2F615614%2F10014%3FsubId1%3DUUimUvbUpU2030901%26subId2%3Dvbim%26u%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.bestbuy.com%252Fsite%252Folspage.jsp%253Ftype%253Dcategory%2526id%253Dcat00000%252522&token=IuOIE6Y-]Best Buy: Making Technology Work for You[/URL]

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR