The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Konami! I loved that game.

Note to self: Never, ever buy a Lean Cuisine fettucini alfredo meal again. The alfredo curdled up like cottage cheese and made it uneatable.

On the positive side, it gives me an excuse to try the cafeteria's new black bean veggie burger. :)

what response did you get? I got "I'm getting dizzy" lol I wanted it to call me nerd

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Note to self: Never, ever buy a Lean Cuisine fettucini alfredo meal again. The alfredo curdled up like cottage cheese and made it uneatable.

On the positive side, it gives me an excuse to try the cafeteria's new black bean veggie burger. :)

That does not sound appetizing...curdled cheese😳

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Apple fans and BB fans should both appreciate the humor here!!!!!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Ok I actually HATED the Lumia that I briefly carried as my daily driver, BUT I love this commercial.......

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yuck! That's messed up! I

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok I actually HATED the Lumia that I briefly carried as my daily driver, BUT I love this commercial.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19vR1GldRI

This commercial is comical. My favorite part is when the guy rips his shirt open like superman to show the apple logo like he going to save the day or something. :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Ok so I thought it might be cool to make the Siri on my iPad mini sound sexier, like a UK girl or something (or so I thought) so I changed the setting and little did I know it was a DUDE!!!! (or should I say "bloke") ROFL I changed it right back of course!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok so I thought it might be cool to make the Siri on my iPad mini sound sexier, like a UK girl or something (or so I thought) so I changed the setting and little did I know it was a DUDE!!!! (or should I say "bloke") ROFL I changed it right back of course!
Are you sure you did pk???? Remember I know you!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well the skies just opened up here in sunny Sarasota Fl like you would not believe and we are in for some very nasty weather the rest of the day into the night. I hate when it is like this.:(

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

1 more hour and hello to the weekend! What's everyone's plans?

I for one will be going to a pool somewhere on Saturday. It's going be crazy humid and hot. I also want to see fast & furious 6.

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

pk thank you for the drive by, I always appreciate you stopping in to see us with what you bring over. Also saw Laura in a bit today so thanks as well forstopping in.

pk I will be home tonight. Give me a call on Skype or landline if you see this so we can talk. See ya later my friend.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

1 more hour and hello to the weekend! What's everyone's plans?

I for one will be going to a pool somewhere on Saturday. It's going be crazy humid and hot. I also want to see fast & furious 6.

Tapatalking using my iphone

Ofcourse I hope I can hit the drive-in and see Fast 6 and Ironman 3, hopefully on Saturday I can wash my car and cover it up to keep the dirt off it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh