The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

2012-08-25_20-24-18_770_zps612a4c87.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Outdoor drive-in it's cool, cheaper than the usual theater and more comfy plus there are two movies shown for what people usually pay to see one movie.

That's awesome! Wish we had one here

Tapatalking using my iphone

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I lived though I about needed a boat to get to work this morning. I think we got about 4" of rain in < an hour and a half. No tornadoes though.

I woke up and saw one of my horses doing the backstroke by my bedroom window. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I lived though I about needed a boat to get to work this morning. I think we got about 4" of rain in < an hour and a half. No tornadoes though.

I woke up and saw one of my horses doing the backstroke by my bedroom window. :)

LOL! I hope the horses are ok!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Ama, in how much flooding we saw around the Des Moines area last night. We also passed through an area where there was apparently a manhunt taking place, as there was a huge cluster of police surrounding an area where a car was stopped, and we saw officers with rifles and other weapons looking around out in the fields nearby as more officers were speeding in.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Wow! I know you have to enjoy driving around seeing those beautiful views!

Part of why I still enjoy my job after 20 years +. Figure I've driven in all 50 states, seen their capitols, and large portions of Canada, as well.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Saw an ad in my email for kayak tours. Now I've toured a number of ships and it took a while, but I'd think a kayak tour would take about 30 seconds.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning iMore...checking in to make sure everyone is alright after some nasty weather has appeared by again.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning iMore...checking in to make sure everyone is alright after some nasty weather has appeared by again.

Mornin', Elizabeth! Survived the latest series of weather adventures. Getting ready to start another day.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ama, in how much flooding we saw around the Des Moines area last night. We also passed through an area where there was apparently a manhunt taking place, as there was a huge cluster of police surrounding an area where a car was stopped, and we saw officers with rifles and other weapons looking around out in the fields nearby as more officers were speeding in.

holy crap! that is nuts the only thing close to that I ever came across was once a couple years ago. I was driving through a city over here, Hamilton. There were two cop cars driving in both lanes of the road. All cars had to pull over to the side then behind the cop cars were the cop SUVs then behind that was the prisoner transport van then two SUVs behind that and one cop car behind that lol it was nuts.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Finally got off the phone with Verizon to fix my plan and upgrade my phone. Now it's time to get to work. Hope you guys have a great Friday and stay safe!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh