The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

You killed my healthy vibe seashell... thanks :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
ya mean that walking on a treadmill eating ice cream didn't do it for ya??? Really I wont do that but REALLY did think hmmm......

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I wish there was a party. Even the sounds of my wife sleeping aren't enough to get me to sleep now. Double ugh

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I wish there was a party. Even the sounds of my wife sleeping aren't enough to get me to sleep now. Double ugh
I know you think you can solve all the problem of the world at night!! It just all runs thru your head at full speed. I will share my ice cream !?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

ya mean that walking on a treadmill eating ice cream didn't do it for ya??? Really I wont do that but REALLY did think hmmm......

Well maybe a little. But seashell mentioned she cooked Mac and cheese using her crock pot And it had me like

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369794449.517930.jpg

I love Mac and cheese lol

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

You guys are way too much tonight. Must be the West Coast girl in a better mood now and forgot about her code like I forgot about my darn links for the night in my guide.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well good night everyone.Time to hit the bed after I feed the kids. They are hungry and letting me know. See you all for breakfast and coffee tomorrow morning sometime. Congrats again to Ip for #2000 and to Elizabeth for keeping up the Milestone and Wendy for her Avatar. Take care everyone and thank you to everyone for providing the fun here every night.;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well good night everyone.Time to hit the bed after I feed the kids. They are hungry and letting me know. See you all for breakfast and coffee tomorrow morning sometime. Congrats again to Ip for #2000 and to Elizabeth for keeping up the Milestone and Wendy for her Avatar. Take care everyone and thank you to everyone for providing the fun here every night.;)

Have a great night jag!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I know you think you can solve all the problem of the world at night!! It just all runs thru your head at full speed. I will share my ice cream !?

I had some Moose Tracks ice cream, tonight. Good stuff, but I had a big hunk of chocolate fudge right in the middle of it!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

The ice cream helped :)

Now I am up and ready for a day full of meetings.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Really Good Elizabeth... I am telling you from my heart.... Between you and Wendy you girls are the best. That is a nice touch and a beautiful Avatar by Wendy
Aw thanks so much Jag....Gosh you make me blush lol :eek:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning people....pouring rain all night and lots of flooding in and around Toronto. My doggy didn't sleep well with the thunder sooo I didn't sleep well either.....but here I am at work for my busiest day of the month :rolleyes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning people....pouring rain all night and lots of flooding in and around Toronto. My doggy didn't sleep well with the thunder sooo I didn't sleep well either.....but here I am at work for my busiest day of the month :rolleyes:

Well I hope you have a great day Wendy. After I get done with my coffee it's off to work for me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Boooooom :) Ipheuria on behalf of Jaguarr40 and the rest of us Congrats on the 2000th Post...very cool :cool:
Here's your avatar...well deserved :)

http://i42.tinypic.com/m9q0cg.png

Thank you, Thank you at this time I'd like to thank the person who made this all possible Jaguarr40 he believed in me when no one else would. I would like to thank all the people who supported my efforts, Wendybeee who created the awesome graphic and to all my fans Thank You lol

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Today is a no work day for me! Day off from both jobs....just have the girls stuff to worry about today and knitting with a friend!

Oh and Rellskie, today is Mac and cheese day!! Daughter has to run Friday and the req'd pasta dish 2 days before is her fave, so that's what I'm makin!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Aw thanks Jag....hope so lol :p Ipheuria I can do this 'iMore' Ferrari in a different colour if you prefer....just let me know :)

no way I love it :) I have an idea too so I will be switching between avatars this one and the one I have in mind. This is awesome two kick 455 avatars (leet speak to get around the filters lol)