The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

About to watch these nba playoffs in a few. Go pacers!

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jaguarr our diets have a lot of similarities! I just use regular cider vinegar which is probably not what you are supposed to use in my breakfast drink!. Every Sunday night I make granola for the week......
HOWEVER tonight if I can figure out how to walk and eat chocolate peanut butter Haagen Dazs I just might give it a whirl...almost had it over the weekend but decided not to. After boasting that I made a really cool bit of code for my blog I have totally f it up! I am not a happy girl....and I have been know to eat ice cream and not just talk about it!! sooo I will let you all know if the pissed off girl on the west coast is eating ice cream tonight!!!:):):)

But Elizabeth it was working great last night. I saw it and it was spot on. Maybe a broken link. I have been in the Ambassador private forum trying to write a guide and I have verified all my links and for the life of me there are 3 that don't look like I want them to and is giving me a headache so I have to stop on it tonight. Ice cream night for me for sure....lol :) :) :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Elizabeth
If you have a Trader Joes where you live they sell an Organic unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar that is what you need to use in your water. I use about an oz per 8ozs of water. If you don't have one look in a health food store for Braggs unfiltered apple cider vinegar. it is just less expensive at Trader Joes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Elizabeth....No I would not use the vinegar in your breakfast drink and the granola sounds really good home made. Hard to find good granola here even in health food stores and I like home made.

It does sound like we have the same eating habits.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well there you go....I told you earlier you would get it. Gotta get Wendy now when we find her...She is MIA but when we find her, You got a 'Milestone" Avatar coming your way. Good job my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Boooooom You did it !! Congrats Ipheuria on the 2000th Post :cool:
There you are Wendy...Well girl you know what we need now for Ipheuria for #2000 and get in touch with @Elizabeth to mark the cup and check off another level ok? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox