The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

When I go over there I log off iMore and then resign on at CB through my passport, Then change to my new avi that your saw midd post here. I refresh the screen and it is on there. Then i do the same thing when I come back over here. If I did not sign off and or log off one then because the avi is in your passport it goes from site to site. Only for a sec it would be at either site until I refresh. Does that make sense?

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

When I go over there I log off iMore and then resign on at CB through my passport, Then change to my new avi that your saw midd post here. I refresh the screen and it is on there. Then i do the same thing when I come back over here. If I did not sign off and or log off one then because the avi is in your passport it goes from site to site. Only for a sec it would be at either site until I refresh. Does that make sense?

The think is your avatar is tied to your passport account. So even tho you sign out here, when you put on your other one it will show up here too.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yes :)

The think is your avatar is tied to your passport account. So even tho you sign out here, when you put on your other one it will show up here too.

And Yes :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have the idea but I thought that was the reason I sign out one forum, like here. Go over to CB and sign in and change my avatar. i suppose if what you say is true and it changes them all here even though there, Then that means it changes there (CB) too?? Once I come back here and reload this one, the new one from CB goes away and is replaced by this one? Seems then I am changing all for nothing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

MB I just logged off here and went over to CB, changed the avi to the new one and then logged off here I came back and looked and you were right, i saw the CB avi that you posted here that louzer made for the Milestone. Once i change it back to the one you see now it comes back. Oh well all that time I thought different but I knew though that because of the passport i did not think as i wish you could is to seperate them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Also known as white perch, and in my parts sacaulait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Here we call them Crappie or Blue gill or white perch too, different species but basically the same fish....and damn good.

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Here we call them Crappie or Blue gill or white perch too, different species but basically the same fish....and damn good.

Bluegill is a different species. They all fall under the panfish category?crappie, bluegill, redears, and shellcrackers. All very tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I just learned how to edit another area of HTML code!!! I got "iMore" in pink lol to scroll down on my blog!!! I will probably remove it but someone go look !!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just learned how to edit another area of HTML code!!! I got "iMore" in pink lol to scroll down on my blog!!! I will probably remove it but someone go look !!!
Where at Elizabeth. I am looking but don't see where it is?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Where at Elizabeth. I am looking but son't see where it is?
I just look at my site thru my iPhone and you can see the word iMore but its a real light pink. It scrolls down from below the banner/header area on the main page. I didn't want it to interfere from viewing but the cool part it I figured out how to accomplish it!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just look at my site thru my iPhone and you can see the word iMore but its a real light pink. It scrolls down from below the banner/header area on the main page. I didn't want it to interfere from viewing but the cool part it I figured out how to accomplish it!
Good for you. I could not see it but I will go back and look for it again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro