The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Actually, I grilled some crappie. :)
Now that I could get into mb. There is a spot right down the street from where I live that there is all the crappie you could want. Easy to get to and easier to catch. I go down there all the time so come on over anytime. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

LOL! yeah that man had his collection in order! I can't even do that with my collection of movies. It takes to much time to do all that :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

tell me about it I'm OCD and that would be hard for me.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Sadly it's back to work tomorrow for me but it was a great weekend for me. Hope you guys enjoy your night.

Tapatalking using my iphone

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Did you see the new one louzer made me for CB for the 108000 post? Did you go over and check it out? I think it is really cool. I have to change avis back and forth from one site to the other but it is fun and very appreciative. Sill can't believe I hooked that plateau.

Here's the post from over at CB.

Congrats to Jaguarr40 for making the 108,000th post in the CrackBerry 50K Challenge (or whatever it's called today). To celebrate the 108,000th post, we tap into the wacky world of Monty Python and the Ministry of Febreze walks.

165720d1369623400t-cb-100k-challenge-50k_108kth_post.jpg

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Now that I could get into mb. There is a spot right down the street from where I live that there is all the crappie you could want. Easy to get to and easier to catch. I go down there all the time so come on over anytime. :)

Sounds good! The next time I'm in FL I'll swing by.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Um...what is crappie :confused:

Sounds good! The next time I'm in FL I'll swing by.

MIDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Did you see the new one louzer made me for CB for the 108000 post? Did you go over and check it out? I think it is really cool. I have to change avis back and forth from one site to the other but it is fun and very appreciative. Sill can't believe I hooked that plateau.

I see the one that louzer made here and your jaguarr40 over there lol and I like it a lot....very cool :cool: now its reversed lol.....you are getting me confused :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Um...what is crappie :confused:

MIDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

​Crappie is a small but very tasty fish that you can eat a mess of along with some other good food and just have a feast. A light tasting fish you bread and fry up or just grill.
Oh it is is not pronounced the way it looks...LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

look what I got out to watch

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369704784.600145.jpg

I didn't get to watch it tho :( wife was watching Bachelorette

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I see the one that louzer made here and your jaguarr40 over there lol and I like it a lot....very cool :cool: now its reversed lol.....you are getting me confused :p
What do you mean reversed. The one I use here I have always used and all he did was put the IP5 in the jags paws. When I hit the 108000 last night he made the one that midd just posted that is the personal "Milestone" louzatar for over Cb when I go there. Does that explain it? WHEW, I switch to the different one when I go back and forth.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

What do you mean reversed. The one I use here I have always used and all he did was put the IP5 in the jags paws. When I hit the 108000 last night he made the one that midd just posted that is the personal "Milestone" louzatar for over Cb when I go there. Does that explain it? WHEW, I switch to the different one when I go back and forth.

A few minutes ago I saw your louzer avi here on iMore...I really did !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh