The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Rainy day...made brownies with my girls and sweet sausage sandwiches with homemade sauce in the crockpot for dinner! Now some Just Dance on the Wii...I can take 'em! lol

I made the mistake of saying that once about my small cousins it was a day of infamy lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ipheuria I made them for the iPhone4 and the iPhone5. They are posted on my blog or I can post them here too if anyone would like. Lol even made them in pink!

if you could post them here that would rock but I'm not sure I'd rock a pink one I'm not that confident lol

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Gotta ask the classic bond question who's your favorite bond? which was your fav old school movie?

Well being a HUGE Bond fan I loved them all and own them all except I never warmed up to Pearce Brosdan or his Bond movies, or the other two one hit wonders, George Lazenby or whatever his name was and there was one more I think. I'm not sure why but Live and Let Die was one of my most faves. Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my fave Bonds. Skyfall I loved. Now I want to go home and watch a James Bond movie.......
rotfl.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well being a HUGE Bond fan I loved them all and own them all except I never warmed up to Pearce Brosdan or his Bond movies, or the other two one hit wonders, George Lazenby or whatever his name was and there was one more I think. I'm not sure why but Live and Let Die was one of my most faves. Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my fave Bonds. Skyfall I loved. Now I want to go home and watch a James Bond movie....... http://forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/rotfl.png

Sean Connery huh Roger Moore was my fav and I totally hear you on Pierce and the other guys. My fav movie is Diamonds are forever :) but my fav villian is Odd Job the scene where he cuts of the statues head is classic.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

if you could post them here that would rock but I'm not sure I'd rock a pink one I'm not that confident lol

Here you go Ipheuria...oh I dont know if you are a iPhone 4 or 5...these are for the 5. I will post the 4's too

iBabygirl iphone_5_lock_screen_memorial day3.jpg iBabygirl iphone_5_home_screen_ memorial day.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ipheuria, here are the one for a iPhone4...remember i made them in pink too lol :p

iBabygirl iPhone4 memorial day.jpg iBabygirl iPhone4 memorial dayHome Screen.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Favorite Bond is James Craig!! Love him.
I also love to watch the Bourne series with Matt Damon.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Favorite Bond is James Craig!! Love him.
I also love to watch the Bourne series with Matt Damon.

don't even get me started on the Bourne series. I haven't watched the last one it looks good but the minute I heard there was no Matt Damon it was like the Fast and Furious they did without Vin Diesel.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

WTF Apple?? I just updated my Jailbroken iPhone 5 to 6.1.4 and this happened

Attachments

• replace-your-apple-iphone-5s-cracked-screen.w654.jpg
    replace-your-apple-iphone-5s-cracked-screen.w654.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well being a HUGE Bond fan I loved them all and own them all except I never warmed up to Pierce Brosnan or his Bond movies, or the other two one hit wonders, George Lazenby or whatever his name was and there was one more I think. I'm not sure why but Live and Let Die was one of my most faves. Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my fave Bonds. Skyfall I loved. Now I want to go home and watch a James Bond movie....... http://forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/rotfl.png

​FIFY :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Just found the best iPhone case ever!

Attachments

• shattered_glass_with_bullet_hole_iphone_5_cover-r2b011a08502d4b1caca7b1799c7dec83_80cs8_8byvr_21.jpg
    shattered_glass_with_bullet_hole_iphone_5_cover-r2b011a08502d4b1caca7b1799c7dec83_80cs8_8byvr_21.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WTF Apple?? I just updated my Jailbroken iPhone 5 to 6.1.4 and this happened
So does that mean for real and I hate to say this...."Broken" Were you restoring the phone back to no jailbreak and just going with the new OS?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Just hit the jackpot, co-worker left for another job. So I'm getting ready to backup his computer and prepare it for duty for someone else. There was 500GB of movies oh yeah I put them on my external. Gee I wonder why his computer was always slow lol I can almost gaurantee he was downloading off the work bandwidth.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So does that mean for real and I hate to say this...."Broken" Were you restoring the phone back to no jailbreak and just going with the new OS?

it's all Apple's fault I think iOS sensed that it was a Jailbroken phone and it just fizzled in my hand then the cracks appeared. ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well being a HUGE Bond fan I loved them all and own them all except I never warmed up to Pierce Brosnan or his Bond movies, or the other two one hit wonders, George Lazenby or whatever his name was and there was one more I think. I'm not sure why but Live and Let Die was one of my most faves. Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my fave Bonds. Skyfall I loved. Now I want to go home and watch a James Bond movie....... http://forums.crackberry.com/images/smilies/crackberry/rotfl.png

​FIFY on this too. Hope you don't mind! :)