The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I only grilled once but grilled enough for lunch and dinner. The fat steaks I posted a few pages back was for lunch and dinner was hamburgers and chicken.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

:eek: like I said you won't catch me trying to cut you off. Matter of fact I try to stay some ways behind those trucks. I was on the highway one time and this trucks tire blew out right in front of me with debris flying all over my windshield. Scared the crap out of me lol.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Lucky that cap didn't come flying back through your windshield. I've helped people where I've seen that happen. It's nasty.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Screenshot_2013-05-26-20-29-18_zpsf9e67595.png

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

2012-09-23_13-49-26_825_zpseb72b9f2.jpg

Memorial Day. This walkway leads to the US Submarine Batfish, along the walk, those pedestals each contain a crew listing of the US Submarine fleet for each submarine that is Still On Patrol, meaning they never came home.

2012-09-23_13-49-48_262_zps4cca5097.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u652/BergerKing248/2012-09-23_13-49-26_825_zpseb72b9f2.jpg

Memorial Day. This walkway leads to the US Submarine Batfish, along the walk, those pedestals each contain a crew listing of the US Submarine fleet for each submarine that is Still On Patrol, meaning they never came home.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u652/BergerKing248/2012-09-23_13-49-48_262_zps4cca5097.jpg

For those who might travel, the Batfish Submarine Memorial is in Muskogee, Oklahoma, and has a number of sections to the museum, including access to the sub from bow to stern, the sub memorials, gun mounts, missile mounts, and various displays to be seen. It is an interesting way to use part of a day to see things most may only ever read about.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I only grilled once but grilled enough for lunch and dinner. The fat steaks I posted a few pages back was for lunch and dinner was hamburgers and chicken.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Those steaks looked like roasts!! They can be pretty tricky to cook steaks that thick but bet they were wonderful!! I have my potato salad and macaroni made for tomorrow and steaks are marinating. Bring it on...I'm ready. Lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I had two near misses, then people trying to cut inside me on the right shoulder as I was making the turn for the motel. The second one I blocked his crew, then did a 2" pivot around the hood of his car. You could see him freaking out in the mirror. I do not like people messing around like that close to my truck.

I can't stand idiots who act a fool. I always respect others on the road. Once I was on the highway/freeway I was in the lane beside an 18 wheeler about the middle of the trailer. I saw up ahead that the trailer would need to come into my lane. So I flashed my headlights and slowed down to give him room. He switched lanes and gave me a thumbs up through the window. I knew if I went in front of him the idiots behind me would just try to race ahead.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy Memorial Day. To all of you who are serving or have served, THANK YOU for defending my freedom!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Omgosh huge James Bond fan here too and for almost the same reasons holiday time meant James Bond movie time so now they are like comfort movies to me...the kind you watch on a Sunday afternoon ....lol !

Gotta ask the classic bond question who's your favorite bond? which was your fav old school movie?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone on the U.S. and my good friends all over Canada as well. Happy Memorial Day and thank to all for providing us with the freedom we have today. I see that Elizabeth was up late last night here and know Wendy and seashell will want coffee when they come in.

Here is a Tim Hortons for Wendy and Iced of course for Elizabeth and seashell. Enjoy ladies.

Iced Coffee.jpgiced-coffee.jpgtim-hortons-coffee.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR